Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Copying to Clipboard

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Copying to Clipboard Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Copying to Clipboard - 10/26/2005 10:56:28 AM   
cap

An older version CC had a feature called "copy calendar." I used it to copy calendars then paste them in my word processing program where I could resize them to get 4 months on one page. My new version of CC (v.10) does not have this feature. I does allow me to create a .jpeg, bitmap, or HTML file. The problem I am having is the quality of these files. Not new the quality of the "copy calendar" version. Does anybody know if there is a way to copy a monthly clendar to the cipboard so it can be pasted into a word processing program?

Cap
Post #: 1
RE: Copying to Clipboard - 10/26/2005 1:32:28 PM   
Midge

Hi cap,

As far as I can tell, there is no way to copy a CC 10 monthly calendar to the clipboard so it can be pasted into a word processing program. I had thought that a screen capture might work. But, the quality of the screen capture was just as bad as the quality of the .jpeg, bitmap.

If you have a scanner, I would suggest printing the calendar, scanning it, saving it in graphic file format, then Inserting the file into the word processing program.

Never say "Never" - there's always an exception to every rule

(in reply to cap)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Copying to Clipboard Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4