Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Math Advantage 2006: 'Quick Time' and 'Missing Directory' errors

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Math Advantage >> Math Advantage 2006: 'Quick Time' and 'Missing Directory' errors Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Math Advantage 2006: 'Quick Time' and 'Missing Director... - 10/28/2005 6:14:22 PM   
rockwelk

I have tried to install Math 2006. It tells me to uninstall my updated version of Quick Time and reinstall the program. This process does not work. It says that Path C\Document and Settings\Act Users\Start\Menu\Programming\Math Advantage\Dos not exsist or is not a directory"\ comes up. I am not real familiar with computer language. Can you direct me? I have read a few messages and I am a bit disapppinted at the reviews. I hope this has not turned out to be a waste of money for me.
Thanks

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 12/17/2009 2:48:26 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Math Advantage 2006: 'Quick Time' and 'Missing Dire... - 10/28/2005 7:09:32 PM   
Midge

Hi rockwelk,

This is what one Encore Knowledgebase article says about the Quick Time error

Problem

Error message requires uninstalling QuickTime’s newer version

Solution

Please ignore this error message and simply choose OK.

Go to your Start button, select All programs, and launch program from here.

The older version will not override the newer version.

A free download of the newest QuickTime version can be obtained here - - Download QuickTime

We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

And, this is what one Encore Knowledgebase article says about the Missing Directory error

Problem

Missing Directory Error Win XP/2000

Solution

Thank you for contacting Encore. We received your email regarding the error message:

“The path ‘c:\DocumentsandSettings\allusers\startmenu\programs\mathadvantage\’ does not exist or is not in the directory.”

To resolve this issue, simply click “OK” and continue with the program as usual. This error will NOT interfere with the use of this program.

This error is a simple system confliction with your NTFS file structure found in Windows XP and Windows 2000.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 10/15/2010 6:06:10 PM >

Never say "Never" - there's always an exception to every rule

(in reply to rockwelk)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Math Advantage >> Math Advantage 2006: 'Quick Time' and 'Missing Directory' errors Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4