Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Daylight Saving Time Reminder

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Daylight Saving Time Reminder Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Daylight Saving Time Reminder - 11/29/2006 6:10:33 PM   
Brandy

If you've got Daylight Saving Time events in your calendar(s), you may have to change the Repeat Rule starting in 2007.

In the past, 'Spring Forward' time was always the 1st Sunday in April and 'Fall Back' time was the last Sunday in October.

Beginning in 2007, 'Spring Forward' will be the 2nd Sunday in March and 'Fall Back' will be the 1st Sunday in November.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 3/8/2011 7:55:26 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page
Post #: 1
RE: Daylight Saving Time Reminder - 10/7/2008 5:18:32 PM   
Brandy redux

If you would like to change the 'Daylight Savings Time Starts' and ''Daylight Savings Time Ends' events, you would double-click on an event. Then, when the 'Modify Events' window, you would click on the 'Advanced Repeat Rule' button.

If you want to change the Daylight Savings Time Starts 'Spring Forward' event, you would set the Advanced Repeat Rule to the 2nd Sunday in March in this manner:

1. Make sure EVERY 1 YEAR is selected.

2. Click on MARCH in the first column (under All Months)

3. Click on 2 (for 2nd) in the middle column (under All Weeks)

4. Click on SUNDAY in the third column (under All Days).

5. Make sure the YEAR for the 'Repeat Until' date at the top of the window is set WAY IN THE FUTURE (i.e. 3000) - because the event will repeat only
until the year listed in the 'Repeat Until' date.

6. Click on OK.

If you want to change the Daylight Savings Time Ends 'Fall Back' event, you would set the Advanced Repeat Rule to the 1st Sunday in November in this manner:

1. Make sure EVERY 1 YEAR is selected.

2. Click on NOVEMBER in the first column (under All Months)

3. Click on 1 (for 1st) in the middle column (under All Weeks)

4. Click on SUNDAY in the third column (under All Days).

5. Make sure the YEAR for the Repeat Until date at the top of the window is set WAY IN THE FUTURE (i.e. 3000) - because the event will repeat only until the year listed in the 'Repeat Until' date.

6. Click on OK.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 7/22/2011 10:32:37 AM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to Brandy)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Daylight Saving Time Reminder Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4