Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

flyers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality >> flyers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
flyers - 1/16/2007 11:51:50 AM   
kathymct

Purchased printshop.22 because on the back of the box under 18,000 templates it indicated flyers could be made. I have installed the installed the program but can't find flyer listed anywhere in the menus.
Thanks,
Post #: 1
RE: flyers - 1/16/2007 1:35:24 PM   
Brandy

It is true that pre-designed 'Flyer' projects are not specifically offered in Print Shop 22 on the main Project Picker window. But, if you were to click on 'Search Projects' on the Project Picker window, click on the down arrow next to the 'Select Type of Project' box on the next window that appears, then select Flyers in the list that drops down, you would find several pre-designed Flyer projects.

And, since flyers are normally just 8 1/2" x 11" sheets of paper, if you didn't care for any of the pre-designed flyer projects, you could choose from any of the other 8 1/2" x 11" projects that are offered on the Project Picker window (Certificates, Fax Covers, Forms, Letterheads, Menus, Newsletters, Presentations, Report Covers, Resumes, Scrapbook Pages, Signs, Transfers).

< Message edited by Brandy -- 1/16/2007 1:42:58 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

(in reply to kathymct)
Post #: 2
RE: flyers - 1/16/2007 2:34:25 PM   
kathymct

Thanks so much for your help.

(in reply to Brandy)
Post #: 3
RE: flyers - 1/16/2007 2:43:31 PM   
kathymct

When I go to the Project Picker window Select type of Project flyers do not show up. Did I do something wrong in the installation. I used the install program but I didn't use the program CD. Could it be that the flyers are on the program cd?

(in reply to kathymct)
Post #: 4
RE: flyers - 1/16/2007 2:55:49 PM   
Brandy

No, I don't think you did anything wrong in the installation.

Even when the Program CD is not installed, all available projects should still be selectable. The only big difference between installing the Program CD and not installing the Program CD is that when you select a project that is not already installed on the hard drive, you will be instructed to insert the required CD.

Since you said your version has 18,000 templates, my guess would be that you are using the Standard version of Print Shop 22, rather than the Deluxe version of Print Shop 22. So, it is possible that your version doesn't have a 'Flyer' option in the 'Select Type of Project' box. In my Deluxe version of Print Shop 22, which has 20,000 templates, there are only 30 Flyer projects in the 'Select Type of Project' box.

Many Broderbund products will often display available options on the packaging (and in the documentation) of a Standard version of the product even though some options are available ONLY in the Deluxe version of the product.

But, as I said before, you could create a flyer from any of the other 8 1/2" x 11" projects that are offered on the Project Picker window. And, if you don't mind designing the entire flyer yourself, you could just select the 'Blank Pages' option on the main Project Picker window and start with a blank project.

< Message edited by Brandy -- 1/16/2007 2:59:35 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

(in reply to kathymct)
Post #: 5
RE: flyers - 1/16/2007 3:51:11 PM   
kathymct

thanks again

(in reply to Brandy)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality >> flyers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4