Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Calendar printing layout

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> Calendar printing layout Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Calendar printing layout - 12/9/2004 5:59:43 PM   
mothra7

I've created a calendar in Print Shop 20, but I can't determine the correct printer settings. The calendar design has a photo inserted on the top page and the calendar itself on the bottom. If I want it to print out so it can be bound on the top edge, do I use legal paper?

When I use legal paper, I get only the photo, stretched to fill the whole page. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, mothra7
Post #: 1
RE: Calendar printing layout - 12/9/2004 8:54:37 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: mothra7

...I can't determine the correct printer settings... If I want it to print out so it can be bound on the top edge...

What you need to determine is whether you want the picture to be printed ON THE SAME PAGE as the calendar or ON A SEPARATE PAGE. You mention binding on the top edge which indicates picture and calendar on the same page.

If you opened a ready-made calendar that is set up to have the picture on a separate page, I suggest you close it and find one that does picture and calendar on the same page. Or create a new calendar. When the program asks you if you want to include a picture with your calendar, choose "yes" and then choose "on the same page". Now you can add your own photos.

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 12/9/2004 8:59:36 PM >

(in reply to mothra7)
Post #: 2
RE: Calendar printing layout - 12/10/2004 3:23:39 PM   
mothra7

Thanks, Lindarobin! It worked perfectly!

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> Calendar printing layout Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4