Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Printmaster 16 Calendar font size

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> Printmaster 16 Calendar font size Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printmaster 16 Calendar font size - 12/28/2004 9:56:50 AM   
Betty

In making calendars the program defaults to font size 5 for each day. If I want to use 12 for the content in each day of each month is there a way to do this without entering the correct size every single day? It holds font type, centering, bold etc. but not font size? Please help!
Thank you
Betty

< Message edited by Betty -- 12/28/2004 9:57:47 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Printmaster 16 Calendar font size - 12/28/2004 5:08:25 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Betty

...If I want to use 12 for the content in each day of each month is there a way to do this without entering the correct size every single day?

Yes, isn't it annoying how the font size goes back to tiny size. In other projects e.g. poster, you can set the font formatting ONCE by clicking Format| Font, but it doesn't work in the calendar project.

Here is how I work around the problem. After I have entered text into the day box in the desired size, I highlight and copy one letter. Then when I double-click into another day box, I "Ctrl V" (paste) the letter. Backspace and start typing!

(in reply to Betty)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> Printmaster 16 Calendar font size Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4