Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

NO EASTER in US Holiday List???

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> NO EASTER in US Holiday List??? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NO EASTER in US Holiday List??? - 1/5/2005 10:57:22 AM   
macat

I have the Calendar Creator version 10 Deluxe and made a bunch of calendars at my cost to give to a animal rescue group I work with to sell for a fundraising project. Well when I printed my own personal calendar it came to my attention that EASTER in not in the US holiday list. Is there a fix for this, unfortunetly this is going to adversely affect the calendar fundraiser next year, which is really a shame these groups need every penny they can scrape together and it was a pretty good success this year.

PS. I'm happy with the program other than this problem :)

< Message edited by macat -- 1/5/2005 11:15:58 AM >

happiness is being owned by cats ...
Be-Mi-Kitties ...
Post #: 1
RE: NO EASTER in US Holiday List??? - 1/5/2005 2:46:01 PM   
PamE

Easter is not just a US holiday. I believe this is why it isn't in that list. It can be found in the Christian Holidays list. To add them to your existing calendar, select IMPORT > EVENTS from the File menu at the top of the program.

(in reply to macat)
Post #: 2
RE: NO EASTER in US Holiday List??? - 1/5/2005 5:42:00 PM   
macat

OK that added it, wish I had known that, I have another calendar program and EASTER is a US holiday on that one and on any online calendar I have used, so it never even dawned on me to check for it.

happiness is being owned by cats ...
Be-Mi-Kitties ...

(in reply to PamE)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> NO EASTER in US Holiday List??? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4