Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

multiple colored backgrounds with a torn layered look

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer] >> General Functionality >> multiple colored backgrounds with a torn layered look Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
multiple colored backgrounds with a torn layered look - 1/18/2005 5:29:09 PM   
fredomoftruth

i just got this program and it is very difficult for me. can this program do multiple colored backgrounds with a torn layered look? how do i do multiple colored backgrounds?

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 6/27/2009 4:30:44 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: beginning new project - 1/18/2005 7:03:31 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: fredomoftruth
...it is very difficult for me.

I recommend you do the tutorials that came with the program. Then for your first project, find a ready-made template that you like and make simple changes to it ie. change the text and change the photos.

This practice will help you so that you will not struggle through the basics and spend hours getting frustrated.

quote:

...can this program do multiple colored backgrounds with a torn layered look?

Yes, if you design it that way. It may be a little advanced for you right now, as you will need to familarize yourself with the PhotoWorkshop.

quote:

how do i do multiple colored backgrounds?

There are several ways to do this depending on what you mean by "multiple colored". CK has a Background feature where you can choose multi-colored gradients of various designs. Or you can create different colored rectangles and position them to cover the page. Or you can select various background graphics from the Art Gallery. Lots of options! Please check out the tutorials. It will all make more sense and it's fun! There are some other threads that I've posted on the CK forum where I've included images of scrapbook pages I've made with this program. I hope you will enjoy using this program as much as I do!

(in reply to fredomoftruth)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer] >> General Functionality >> multiple colored backgrounds with a torn layered look Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4