Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

screen shot larger than monitor screen????

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0 >> screen shot larger than monitor screen???? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
screen shot larger than monitor screen???? - 2/21/2010 9:28:32 PM   
scrappymomoftwo

I have emailed broderbund and they are no help so please help! I just purchased the Print shop 2.0 deluxe and when I get to welcome screen, I can't see all of the left side. When I click on "create...." I really can't see the left side of the screen. My monitor setting is at 1024x768 display which is required. I am at a loss. Please help!!!!
Post #: 1
RE: screen shot larger than monitor screen???? - 2/21/2010 9:55:16 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi scrappymomoftwo,

The image which is displayed at the bottom of this message shows what I see after I open a certificate in Print Shop 2 Deluxe with the monitor set to 1024 x 768.

If this is not what you are seeing, that problem might be caused by an outdated or corrupt video card driver. So, the first thing I would recommend is that you click on this link

Updating Video Card Driver: 2000/XP/Vista/7/Mac OS X 10.4.0 and later

then follow the directions for updating your video card driver.

If updating your video card driver does not solve your problem, please post back and answer the following questions:

1. Did you purchase Print Shop 2.0 on a DVD or did you purchase Print Shop 2.0 as a SmartDownload?

1. Which Operating System are you using?

2. Is that Operating System a 32-bit version or a 64-bit version?

If you don't know which version you are using, go to Control Panel, select System, then look for something which says either '32-bit Operating System' or '64-bit Operating System'.

3. If you are using WinXP, do you have Service Pack 3 installed? If you are using Vista, do you have Service Pack 1 installed?

If you don't know which Service Pack is installed, go to Control Panel, select System, then look in the 'Windows Edition' section for mention of the Service Pack.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 9/20/2010 1:35:16 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to scrappymomoftwo)
Post #: 2
RE: screen shot larger than monitor screen???? - 2/22/2010 12:05:55 PM   
scrappymomoftwo

This computer is brand new from Dell. OS is Win 7 64 bit. I just used it to make a card. I will play around with the screen. It's workable thank goodness!

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
RE: screen shot larger than monitor screen???? - 2/22/2010 12:59:30 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi scrappymomoftwo,

Since you are using Windows 7, you might want to consider increasing your screen resolution to a higher setting - because, even though my Windows 7 64-bit computer says that 1024 x 768 is the recommended setting, 1024 x 768 is extremely low for Windows 7 64-bit.

As a matter of fact, when my Windows 7 64-bit laptop is set to 1024 x 768, the desktop does not fill the screen. Instead, I have a black bar on each edge of the screen - kinda like a black frame around the desktop.

So, I would advise you to raise your screen resolution to at least 1400 x 1050.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to scrappymomoftwo)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0 >> screen shot larger than monitor screen???? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4