Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues >> server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt - 1/31/2005 3:13:45 PM   
ctb

I created a new project. When I get ready to have it professionally printed I got this error message: The following server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt from this product (ERROR CODE=301
It won't let me sign up for express it please advise on how to get my projects printed professionally.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 10/10/2012 11:26:23 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt - 1/31/2005 5:55:13 PM   
lindarobin

The old Expressit site no longer exists. You can get professional printing at a number of stores (check your phone book) such as Kinko's, Staples, Mail Boxes Etc. Most places will accept high resolution PDF and TIF files. Phone and ask what file format they can accept for professional printing. If you are really lucky, they might accept PrintMaster files.

You will probably need to convert your PrintMaster files to the file format they require.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 10/10/2012 11:26:30 PM >

(in reply to ctb)
Post #: 2
RE: server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt - 2/1/2005 4:50:36 AM   
ctb

Oh okay. Thank you so much.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 10/10/2012 11:26:37 PM >

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues >> server error occurred while accessing ExpressIt Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4