Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Select-Silver-Gold-Platinum?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> Select-Silver-Gold-Platinum? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Select-Silver-Gold-Platinum? - 2/3/2005 3:58:12 PM   
ginamarina

Could someone please explain to me the difference in all these editions? I have Platinum 7.0, and I want to upgrade. Some reviews I've read said that 15 is a problem edition, I was looking at 12, but there are all these "types" - and for the life of me, I can't find a comparison or the answer, anywhere! I don't know if it's functionality, images or what.

If anyone knows, please disclose.

Thanks,
Gina
Post #: 1
RE: Select-Silver-Gold-Platinum? - 2/3/2005 8:54:41 PM   
lindarobin

Here's my car analogy:

The version numbers are like the year the car was built. Older versions are replaced by newer versions, supposedly with previous bugs fixed and some new features.

The Select - Silver - Gold - Platinum editions are like car models. You have your basic compact and you move up to the luxury model with leather seats and plasma screen DVD player.

So Platinum edition has everything... all the art disks, all the advertised features. Select and Silver have fewer art images, perhaps even fewer projects and less features e.g. no built-in photo-editor or PDF converter.

(in reply to ginamarina)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> Select-Silver-Gold-Platinum? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4