Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Printing 13 Month Calendar?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Printing 13 Month Calendar? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printing 13 Month Calendar? - 5/23/2011 9:01:12 AM   
cccschool

We have the 2005 version of Calendar Creator and are willing to upgrade if needed, but can anyone tell me if you can print a 13 month calendar (year view) with the events in the middle. We need this for our academic school year, which runs from August 2011-August 2012.

I can't even figure out how to go in and change it from the automatic May 2011-April 2012 when I sign in right now other than to change the clock on my computer. If someone could help me there as well, I might be able to figure out how to live with the 12 month restriction.
Post #: 1
RE: Printing 13 Month Calendar? - 5/23/2011 11:46:24 AM   
Brandy redux

Hi cccschool,

It is, unfortunately, not possible to print a 13-month calendar in year view with any version of Calendar Creator.

As to your problem with changing from the automatic start date, you would do this:

1. Open the calendar in year view.

2. Scroll left to the first page of the calendar.

3. Right click on the events in the center of the calendar, then select 'Properties' in the menu that drops down.

4. When the 'Layout Object Properties' window opens, click on the 'Miscellaneous' tab.

5. In the 'Start date month/year' box, change the month and year to the desired date.

It is very important to keep in mind that Calendar Creator is designed to always open to the current month. So, every time you open the Year view calendar, it will start in the current month. And, you will need to reset it every time.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to cccschool)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Printing 13 Month Calendar? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4