Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

PM 2012: Can print more than one copy

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012 >> PM 2012: Can print more than one copy Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PM 2012: Can print more than one copy - 7/31/2011 2:49:49 PM   
Brandy redux

As many PM 2.0 and PM 2011 users have found, it is not possible to print more than one copy of a project with some brands of printers - even after installing the PM 2.0 and PM 2011 patches.

Since I am able to print more than one copy of PM 2012 projects with printers which were not able to print more than one copy of PM 2.0 or PM 2011 projects, that would indicate that it should be possible to print more than one copy of PM 2012 projects on all brands of printers.

If you are not able to print more than one copy of a PM 2012 project with your printer, please click on 'Post Reply' button below this message, then tell me 1) the full name of your printer, 2) which Operating System you are using and 3) whether your Operating System is a 32-bit version or a 64-bit version.

If you don't know whether your Operating System is 32-bits or 64-bits, go to 'Control Panel', select 'System', then look for something which says either '32-bit Operating System' or '64-bit Operating System'. If you are using WinXP and you don't see any mention of either 32-bits or 64-bits, it is very likely that you are using a 32-bit Operating System.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 7/31/2011 2:50:48 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012 >> PM 2012: Can print more than one copy Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4