Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Help, I'm lost. How do I make the multi-week calendar, two weeks?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Help, I'm lost. How do I make the multi-week calendar, two weeks? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help, I'm lost. How do I make the multi-week calendar,... - 10/24/2011 2:40:37 PM   
lori450

I have used an ancient version of Calendar Creator for years now. Well, I have a new computer and had to update. I always used the multi-week calendar and selected two weeks. I have been searching and searching, but can not find a way to do this on the 12.1 version. Also, what is a calendar collection? How do I just save one calendar? Before I just saved event lists, but now I can't figure out how to do that. Everytime I try to change something, I lose all the changes I have made and have to start again. My head is spinning. I don't use photos. I make basic calendars for specific events. For example, we are going on a cruise. So I would normally (on the old version) make a two week multiweek calendar, start a new event list and then start making events for the time spent preparing for the cruise and the time on the cruise, I would hit save and that was that. I really appreciate some help. I have searched the help section, tried to find a tutorial and have had no success. Thank you!

< Message edited by lori450 -- 10/24/2011 2:41:02 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Help, I'm lost. How do I make the multi-week calen... - 10/24/2011 4:38:15 PM   
DEJenc3

Hi, lori,

There aren't any tutorials available, but the Help file may get over some of the hurdles in learning the new version, which may be substantially different from whatever you had been using.

To start, I copied this from the Calendar Creator Help file:
An Overview of the Calendar Collection:
"A Calendar Collection is a single file containing the calendar(s) you have created. It lets you create and customize different calendars while still giving you access to your address book and event list—all in one convenient work file. You can easily switch between calendars in your collection by using the Show Calendar option on the Calendar menu."

From my perspective, since I generally work with one Event list, I think of my Calendar Collection as my calendar, and I simply have different ways of displaying it via Views.

When you save a calendar, what you're saving is a "Collection," which will include your events. This is where you'll see in the File menu, "Save Collection" or "Save Collection As." It will be saved as a *.bcc file.

Here's how to change the number of weeks in a multi-week calendar:
Right click on an empty part of the calendar grid (not an event). Select Properties from the pop-up menu. Click the MultiWeek Properties tab. Enter the number of weeks you'd like in the Number of Weeks box.

You can start entering events and later change the multi-week properties.

You should also start looking at Calendar "Views": from the menu, choose Calendar, then Calendar Properties, then Calendar Views. You can save your own custom views there. You can choose Views via a drop-down box on the toolbar.

David

(in reply to lori450)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Help, I'm lost. How do I make the multi-week calendar, two weeks? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4