Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

'Events Lists' vs. 'Events Categories'

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> 'Events Lists' vs. 'Events Categories' Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
'Events Lists' vs. 'Events Categories' - 4/18/2012 9:21:29 PM   
Brandy redux

When Events are created in any Calendar Creator 7 or later version of Calendar Creator, each of those Events is placed into one single Events List, which is saved as part of the *.bcc Calendar Creator file. Then, the Events from that Events List can be imported into any other Calendar Creator project.

The most important point to keep in mind about individual Events is that when an Event in one Calendar Creator project is updated, that update is applied to only the *.bcc Calendar Creator project in which the Event was updated. It is not possible to automatically apply that update to the same Event which exists in another *.bcc Calendar Creator project.

Categories are assigned to each event to allow the Events in each *.bcc file to be organized and sorted in an organized fashion. By default, each Calendar Creator project offers the following Events Categories:

* Anniversary
* Appointment
* Birthday
* Contact
* General
* Holiday
* Meeting
* To Do
* Vacation

To select specific options for each Category, you would do this:

1. Select 'Events' in the Calendar Creator menu bar, then select 'Categories' in the menu that drops down

2. Click on one of the available Categories, then click on the 'Event Properties' button

The specific options which can be assigned to each Category include the following:

* Font
* Font Size
* Font Color
* Font Style (Bold, Italic, Underline, Left, Center, Right or Justified)
* All Caps
* Background Shading and Color
* Whether the Category should be displayed as a 'Box Event' or as a 'Banner Event'
* Alarm
* Picture
* Borders Style and Color

The most important point to keep in mind about Event Categories is that when specific options are selected for a specific Category, those options are applied to only the Category in that one single *.bcc Calendar Creator project. It is not possible to automatically apply those options to Categories in any other *.bcc Calendar Creator project.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> 'Events Lists' vs. 'Events Categories' Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4