Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Headline blurry

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Headline blurry Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Headline blurry - 11/2/2012 11:48:43 AM   
BullsJon

I'm making a business card and the font on the Headline is blurred on the screen and on the printer. When it first comes on the screen it is clear then it gets blurred.
Any fix for this problem? PS 3.0

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 2/16/2013 6:56:08 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: PS 3.0 Blurry headlines on screen and when printed - 11/2/2012 4:27:22 PM   
ellengard

Unfortunately, raster images (which includes Headlines) print blurry with this program. The only workaround is to use regular text. Different colored text can be layered slightly off-center, to give the appearance of outlines and shadows.

(in reply to BullsJon)
Post #: 2
RE: PS 3.0 Blurry headlines on screen and when printed - 11/2/2012 7:28:01 PM   
lindarobin

Here is an example of a headline vs layered textboxes. It's more work to do it the second way, but it may be worth it for the sharpness.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to BullsJon)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Headline blurry Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4