Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

print problem

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> print problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
print problem - 11/13/2012 7:19:16 AM   
rocket

Can you tell me what the calendar view is that you used initially? Multi-week
Is it the standard Multi-Week view? I SUPPOSE SO
Is the page modified to be vertical? IT IS VERTICAL
Is there a picture? I REMOVED PICTURE

More baffling is that you suggest that what you see on screen differs from what prints. CORRECTION IT LOOKS THE SAME ON MONITOR (after zoom 80%) and PRINTED
Have you tried printing to a pdf file? ERROR MESSAGE BONDERFUND PFD DOES NOT WORK. YOU MAY HAVE TO RE-INSTALL CC DeLUXE
If that looks ok, and the pdf prints correctly, then it could be something in the way CC is interacting with the printer.

Please mention the version of CC ----- CC Deluxe NO VERSION SHOWN
and Windows that you're using. ------ WINDOWS 7
Post #: 1
RE: print problem - 11/13/2012 7:48:12 AM   
JasonC

Good morning rocket, thank you for posting your technical question to the forum. Unfortunately I do not have the answer to your solution as I specialize in helping people with Hoyle Games and misc entertainment software that Encore ha s published.

If you have not already , please view this technical document which may help you troubleshoot your printer problems: http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/kb.aspx?kb_id=155&product_id=2344

Note: the product I selected is CC Creator Essentials. It may or may not be the correct version you have, I just posted this for reference.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to rocket)
Post #: 2
RE: print problem - 11/13/2012 11:54:13 AM   
DEJenc3

Hi, rocket,

Now that you say that what you see on screen is what you get when printing, printing to pdf is really irrelevant to the troubleshooting. The Calendar Creator print to pdf doesn't work for all installations, so I wouldn't bother trying to reinstall.

It would help if you could keep all responses in the same thread, using Post Reply, instead of starting a new one each time. Please go back to the original thread and see the response from ellengard.
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=45688

David

(in reply to rocket)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> print problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4