Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Business Cards not printing right

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Business Cards not printing right Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Business Cards not printing right - 2/6/2013 5:19:06 PM   
rannson80

I have Print Shop 3.0 Professional. I am trying to print business cards that I've created with it, using avery business cards #8371. Every time I print them out, they are printing half way through the cards...once it printed one single card in the middle of the page. I have the paper stock and template settings right, as far as I know. Anyone have an idea of why they are not printing right?
Post #: 1
RE: Business Cards not printing right - 2/6/2013 6:16:37 PM   
ellengard

Check to make sure you have version 3.0.5 or 3.0.6. Earlier "unpatched" versions were very buggy.

Also check for the latest drivers for your printer.

If you have the latest drivers and v 3.0.5, please confirm.

(in reply to rannson80)
Post #: 2
RE: Business Cards not printing right - 2/6/2013 6:33:46 PM   
rannson80

I have print shop pro, version 3.0...is there a way to update the version?

Printer drivers are up to date.

EDIT....I just figured out how to update the program. I will let you know if this corrects the problem. Thank you!

< Message edited by rannson80 -- 2/6/2013 6:37:15 PM >

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Business Cards not printing right - 2/6/2013 6:39:11 PM   
ellengard

3.0 is too general. Click Help... Preferences... About and you will see the full version number.

(in reply to rannson80)
Post #: 4
RE: Business Cards not printing right - 2/6/2013 7:11:41 PM   
rannson80

my bad...its 3.0.6.0

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: Business Cards not printing right - 2/6/2013 9:41:32 PM   
ellengard

OK, so you have the latest version and the latest printer drivers. Perhaps the project is corrupt. We need to do a new business card project. Open one from the ready-made templates, then do a print preview. If the print preview shows that the cards will print all the way through, then you can start your project over and it should work.

If the print preview shows the print cut off, then likely your printer is not compatible with this program. If that is the case, I can give you a work around.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 2/6/2013 9:44:12 PM >

(in reply to rannson80)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Business Cards not printing right Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4