Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

move grid/ change cell size

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> move grid/ change cell size Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
move grid/ change cell size - 2/15/2013 8:47:37 PM   
bls_ross

I am trying to maximize the number of weeks I can print in a multi-week calendar.

I deleted the title, sub-title, and both small calendars from the heading but I am unable to resize the calendar grid to utilize the blank space.
When I click or right-click in the calendar area, the grid is surrounded by dotted lines but there are no resizing handles.

I was trying to follow tips offered for monthly calendars in forum entry http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=44387

Any suggestions?

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 2/16/2013 10:10:25 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: How to maximize cell size in multi-week calendar - 2/15/2013 9:12:39 PM   
CrystalE

Before the cell size can be changed, the calendar grid must be set to moveable. To do that, you would right click on the calendar grid. When the menu drops down, click on 'Set Moveable' (If you see 'Set Unmoveable' in the drop-down menu, the Month or Year is already set to Moveable). When an object is set to Moveable, you should then be able to click and drag to move the object wherever you like.

(in reply to bls_ross)
Post #: 2
RE: How to maximize cell size in multi-week calendar - 2/15/2013 9:28:45 PM   
CrystalE

quote:

When I click or right-click in the calendar area, the grid is surrounded by dotted lines but there are no resizing handles.

With Calendar Creator, resizing handles are not displayed. Instead, you would click once on the calendar grid, then hover your mouse pointer over a grid line that you want to move. When the mouse cursor changes to a double-sided arrow, click and drag.

(in reply to CrystalE)
Post #: 3
RE: How to maximize cell size in multi-week calendar - 2/16/2013 7:46:27 AM   
bls_ross

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

I was looking for the yellow boxes to do the resize - once I did the SET MOVABLE, they appeared.

Tip for future readers:
Position cursor so it is pointing to an outside border line for the calendar grid (I used the top line);
left click to get dotted line to appear around the calendar(this isn't required but it helped me make sure I was
positioned correctly), then without moving the cursor, right click to access SET MOVABLE.

If the outside border lines are not dotted(selected) or if the cursor is not pointing right at the border line, "set movable" is not available.

(in reply to CrystalE)
Post #: 4
RE: How to maximize cell size in multi-week calendar - 2/16/2013 12:37:43 PM   
lydia1740

quote:

If the outside border lines are not dotted(selected) or if the cursor is not pointing right at the border line, "set movable" is not available.

That is correct; but, only for views that are not displayed in a month view. For calendars which are displayed in a month view, the recommended position to right click is in the space where the small calendars are normally placed.

(in reply to bls_ross)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> move grid/ change cell size Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4