Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Can't access my 400+ fonts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> RE: Can't access my 400+ fonts Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Can't access my 400+ fonts - 5/21/2013 12:07:12 AM   
Teffie

I have tried to do this three times and nothing has helped.

I have no access to the fonts despite having gone thru and changed the settings to configure for Windows 7 so I need someone to give me some options here, otherwise, i'm pretty much done.

Will Broderbund send me the fonts on a disk so that I can load them separately?

Surely someone should have an answer for this by now if other Windows 8 users are having this problem.

I even went to HP support to try to help me find something else to do and still nothing.

To be honest, I bought this program mostly BECAUSE of the fonts and if I can't access them the program is 90% useless for me at this point, other than being able to make and save jpeg files.

I am super frustrated and I just want what I paid for.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 41
RE: Can't access my 400+ fonts - 5/21/2013 11:05:07 AM   
ellengard

Hi Teffie. I've sent you an email. Hope this will lead to a resolution.

(in reply to Teffie)
Post #: 42
RE: Can't access my 400+ fonts - 5/21/2013 10:14:50 PM   
Teffie

Hi, Ellen!

I talked to the Encore folks and got that new program downloaded and installed and it won't run despite having run through the compatibility troubleshooter as Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.

The viewer will open and then I get a window that says that the program has stopped responding and that as soon as Windows has a resolution I will be notified.

Do you have any suggestion on what I can do now?

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 43
RE: Can't access my 400+ fonts - 5/22/2013 5:00:05 AM   
Teffie

Disregard my previous post, I started poking around after installing the program and the straight forward way of getting the program to do its thing didn't work I just started opening folders from my desktop to just see what the program included and just by opening things I found a way to add the fonts one at a time. It took me four hours to go through them, but I did it and they loaded so that I can now access a good number of fun and interesting fonts and make use of them in my creations so...

I am good to go. Perhaps there will be a patch or something that will make the original fonts open up and load properly, but for now I am a blissfully happy camper, so thank you for helping me get this all figured out!

Whew! Doing a happy dance as I type this!!!!

Thank you again for everything!!!!

(in reply to Teffie)
Post #: 44
RE: Can't access my 400+ fonts - 5/22/2013 10:48:25 AM   
ellengard

Glad you worked something out. Probably similar to copy one location and paste to your Windows Font folder? If so, the instructions earlier in this post show you how you can do all of them at once, rather than one at a time. Try that for the rest of the fonts.

(in reply to Teffie)
Post #: 45
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> RE: Can't access my 400+ fonts Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4