Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

need help downloading!!!!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games 2007 >> need help downloading!!!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
need help downloading!!!!! - 7/22/2013 3:37:04 PM   
dtracy7

Hello my name is Tracy, I had purchased a game call Hoyle Puzzle and Board. The problem is that the computer that I had the licence number for had died before I could do a back to install on the new computer. So now I am asking if your of obtaining the licence number download on the new computer. I have tried to download but it is not excepting the software. Please can you help me I really need this cause I miss playing my games on both CDs. This game I purchase had two CDs. Your company help me before so I hope you can help me again.

Thank you

Tracy Davis

Tracy L Davis
Post #: 1
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/22/2013 4:08:22 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: dtracy7
... This game I purchase had two CDs.

To install the program, you must insert the install CD and enter the serial key (usually printed on a piece of paper that comes in the box).

If you have lost the serial key, but did register your product, perhaps customer order support can provide you with a serial key.
http://support.encore.com/ordersupport/

It does not appear that you purchased the download version of the games, so you do not need "downloading" help. You want to install the program from the disk(s).

(in reply to dtracy7)
Post #: 2
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/22/2013 5:20:21 PM   
ellengard

If you are having trouble installing Hoyle Puzzle and Board Games 2007 on Win 7, please see these instructions:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=39986

(in reply to dtracy7)
Post #: 3
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/22/2013 5:43:44 PM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: dtracy7

Hello my name is Tracy, I had purchased a game call Hoyle Puzzle and Board. The problem is that the computer that I had the licence number for had died before I could do a back to install on the new computer. So now I am asking if your of obtaining the licence number download on the new computer. I have tried to download but it is not excepting the software. Please can you help me I really need this cause I miss playing my games on both CDs. This game I purchase had two CDs. Your company help me before so I hope you can help me again.

Thank you

Tracy Davis

Serial Keys are only required on a a digital download. And if you are on a Mac some of the Hoyle Products required a CD Key.

Like ellengard stated you should contact the support department and get assistance with a download of your product.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to dtracy7)
Post #: 4
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/23/2013 8:20:15 AM   
dtracy7

Hello Ellengard

my name is Tracy, let me start this over. i purchase the game about two years ago from fred's department store. we i first bought the game i had problems downloading then. i did the same thing i am doing now and the is requesting for help downloading the games. the computer that i had then on has die and i got anew one and i am having the same problems. when i inserted the cd a message popped up and this is what the message said:

LAUNCH PAD: SYSTEM. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS EXCEPTION ACCESS TO PATH 'C\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\ ENCORE\LAUNCH PAD\FILES\PRODUCT IMAGES IS DENIED.

i need help try to put these games on the new computer. please be able to help me please!!!!!

Tracy L Davis

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/23/2013 9:38:51 AM   
ellengard

Reread post #3. There is a link to instructions for installing your program. Do not skip over the part To install only Hoyle Puzzle Games 2007 - without installing the Launchpad - do the following:

(in reply to dtracy7)
Post #: 6
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/23/2013 10:22:46 AM   
dtracy7

my name is Tracy, let me start this over. i purchase the game about two years ago from fred's department store. we i first bought the game i had problems downloading then. i did the same thing i am doing now and the is requesting for help downloading the games. the computer that i had then on has die and i got anew one and i am having the same problems. when i inserted the cd a message popped up and this is what the message said:

LAUNCH PAD: SYSTEM. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS EXCEPTION ACCESS TO PATH 'C\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\ ENCORE\LAUNCH PAD\FILES\PRODUCT IMAGES IS DENIED.

i need help try to put these games on the new computer. please be able to help me please!!!!! if possible can you please send me the customer service number, the one that is in the book that came with the game every time i call it the line is busy. i am trying to install from the game disk

Tracy L Davis

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 7
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/23/2013 3:13:44 PM   
dtracy7

the system that i am running is window 7 so i need to know what to do if i can.

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 8
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/23/2013 4:49:48 PM   
ellengard

Hello again. I have already given you the solution TWICE. You have the instructions on how to install the program on Win 7 and how to get past Launch Pad.

I have no other solutions. There is no tech support for version 2007 and even if there was, they would point you to the solution I have already mentioned. See Post #3 and post #6.

(in reply to dtracy7)
Post #: 9
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/23/2013 6:30:40 PM   
dtracy7

hello again i have read the link that you sent and every time i open that link it says: TIPS FOR DESKTOP PUBLISHING for printing and emailing news letters. i have read that over and over again and i still have seen how to install window 7 to get the launch pad.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 10
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/23/2013 7:03:05 PM   
JasonC

I don't know what to tell you in this case. While Hoyle 2007 products are fully compatible on 32 bit editions of Windows 7, Windows 7 64 Bit needs to have its Facemaker Files moved to another folder in order to have the program fully functional.

However Hoyle 2007 is a really glitchy product, the music in the program is not working and it repeats itself over like the effects of a damaged record. While you purchased this edition, I strongly suggest you look into the "Hoyle Classic Series" Which is the 2008 version of the products if you want something more compatible on a 64 bit system.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to dtracy7)
Post #: 11
RE: need help downloading!!!!! - 7/23/2013 7:03:55 PM   
ellengard

In post# 3, I said:
If you are having trouble installing Hoyle Puzzle and Board Games 2007 on Win 7, please see these instructions:

I'll repeat it.

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 7/23/2013 8:36:01 PM >

(in reply to dtracy7)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games 2007 >> need help downloading!!!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4