Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Welcome to the Encore Forums! Rules and Posting Guidelines!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Read First] >> Tips and general information >> Welcome to the Encore Forums! Rules and Posting Guidelines! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Welcome to the Encore Forums! Rules and Posting Guideli... - 9/16/2013 7:11:27 AM   
JasonC

First off, I'd like to welcome all users to the Encore Functionality Forums, You have come to the right place for help with your games , projects and other software! Whether you need help creating a project , need help with a game, or need other product information in general, we are happy to help!

Please keep in mind that these forums do not provide support for issues pertaining to program crashes, order issues , or other technical problems that may hinder the performance for these products. If you need technical support or need assistance with your orders please visit http://support.encore.com

POSTING GUIDELINES!

The forums are pretty relaxed but we do have some guidelines to go over.

BE FRIENDLY : Users are encouraged to support one another, free from profanity , personal attacks , adult content, or other content that would degrade either the user, or Encore / Hoyle Gaming / Broderbund / Viva Media, etc. Users will be warned and content will be modified depending on seriousness of offense. Repeat offenders will be banned from the forums.

KEEP IT LEGAL : Members may not post content to these forums that would violate copyright laws, violate End User License Agreement of Software, or other violation of intellectual property. Members will be warned and the offending content will be removed. Repeat offenses will result in a ban from the forums.

KEEP IT SPAM FREE: Members may not post links to other websites , commercial services , or other content that has nothing to do with Hoyle Gaming / Encore Software / Broderbund / Viva Media. Forum Spam will be immediately removed , and users removed immediately from the User Database depending on the offense of the spam.

APPROPRIATE USER NAMES ONLY : User names must be family friendly and contain no references to adult material. Offensive user names will be warned and if member ignores warning and posts under the offending name, the name will be banned / removed from the database.

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK WELCOME : If you would like to submit suggestions for any programs feel free to do so by visiting http://support.encore.com , choose order support and then choose feedback / suggestions from the drop down list.

Thank you for reading these guidelines and we hope you find posting in these forums useful and helpful! If you have any questions, please send any moderator a private message / email and we would be happy to help!

< Message edited by TMLFAN4LIFE -- 9/16/2013 7:13:44 AM >

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Read First] >> Tips and general information >> Welcome to the Encore Forums! Rules and Posting Guidelines! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4