Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Special Effects on texts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Special Effects on texts Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Special Effects on texts - 12/16/2013 4:46:03 PM   
storegirl

Is there a way to make the words within a text box 3-D or shaded or anything like the Headline is suppose to do? I can't find such a thing yet, but the tech support said to do that as a work about for the blurry headline ? I have done the update but the blurry issue is not resolved for me. Any help in that area on the horizon? I am enjoying learning this new version of Printshop but I am finding the blurry headlines to be frustrating and disappointing. Thank-you in advance!
Post #: 1
RE: Special Effects on texts - 12/16/2013 5:19:30 PM   
ellengard

For ultra sharp text, use the regular text box and type your text. Then copy the text box and change the font color. Layer one text box over the other, just slightly offset.

(in reply to storegirl)
Post #: 2
RE: Special Effects on texts - 12/16/2013 5:23:03 PM   
storegirl

that would be an interesting fix I will try that.... the blurry headline for me continues to be a real frustration however. It works if I am doing a full sheet project but as soon as I use it in a smaller project such as a business card or a label it BLURS again....sigh I hope they can fix that! Any way around it? I tried making it on a page where it worked then copied and pasted it but as soon as it hit the business card file it blurred...sigh

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Special Effects on texts - 12/16/2013 6:11:53 PM   
ellengard

You just gave me an idea. I'm going to make a headline in a separate project and export it as a high res JPG. Then I will bring the JPG into a business card project. Will get back to you with a screen capture.

(in reply to storegirl)
Post #: 4
RE: Special Effects on texts - 12/16/2013 6:33:38 PM   
ellengard

http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=47791

Posted my reply on your other thread.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 12/16/2013 6:34:33 PM >

(in reply to storegirl)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Special Effects on texts Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4