Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Imported Events

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Imported Events Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Imported Events - 5/1/2014 10:39:30 AM   
RogueDH

You probably have never gotten this one before .... My calendar is for Little Italy and I imported for events Italian Holidays and Italian Saints. One Saint shows up for each day of the year The Saints that imported for each day don't match the date of their 'feast'. Ex. - St Guido is listed on September 12, but Wikipedia says his Feast Day is June 12. None of the Saints Days are correct.

Also, when i imported Italian Holidays they showed up in Italian. Any way to switch to English?
Post #: 1
RE: Imported Events - 5/1/2014 11:02:17 AM   
DEJenc3

You're quite right, I've never seen this issue being mentioned before.

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that we'll see a corrected calendar for this version of Calendar Creator. I'll report the problem, and there's always a possibility that an updated import file will be offered, but even it were to happen, it wouldn't be very soon.

I don't see an option to import a list of the Italian holidays in English. However, when I imported them, there weren't that many. You might consider changing them yourself into English. When you look at them in the Event List view, you can right-click them and edit the text.

David

(in reply to RogueDH)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Imported Events Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4