Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

printmaster platinim 16

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> printmaster platinim 16 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
printmaster platinim 16 - 6/4/2014 10:46:21 PM   
wayne garrison

Help please!!!
I have had printmaster 16 for years and love it I have a lot of stuff to print out and an error poped up it says the application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000005) and it says to terminate the application I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it wont work HELP
Post #: 1
RE: printmaster platinim 16 - 6/4/2014 10:49:20 PM   
wayne garrison

help

(in reply to wayne garrison)
Post #: 2
RE: printmaster platinim 16 - 6/4/2014 11:00:13 PM   
ellengard

What operating system are you running this on? Win XP? Win 7?

Post #: 3
RE: printmaster platinim 16 - 6/5/2014 12:59:13 AM   
wayne garrison

win xp

Post #: 4
RE: printmaster platinim 16 - 6/5/2014 9:49:29 AM   
ellengard

Here are instructions for a clean install of the program on XP:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=23926

Unfortunately, Win XP is no longer supported by Microsoft so if the problem is with the operating system, I don't know where you can go for help. PM16 is not supported as it was discontinued many years ago.

Other than the clean install information above, I have no other computer technical advice to give. Any technical advice offered here, you can try it at your own risk. This forum is for functionality advice (e.g. how to use the program to add shadows to graphics) not technical advice which affects your computer.

Post #: 5
RE: printmaster platinim 16 - 6/5/2014 10:38:50 AM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: wayne garrison

Help please!!!
I have had printmaster 16 for years and love it I have a lot of stuff to print out and an error poped up it says the application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000005) and it says to terminate the application I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it wont work HELP

I did a Google Search for this error on Windows XP and there are many of end user results and resolutions for this problem. I would start by doing a Google Search for the error and researching all of the articles.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> printmaster platinim 16 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4