Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Print Master Platinum Version 17

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Export/Import >> Print Master Platinum Version 17 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Print Master Platinum Version 17 - 7/25/2014 8:12:29 AM   
cjbbrussels

Is Print Master Platinum Version 17 compatible with Windows 8.1?

Or better yet, I have some .sig files and would like to convert them to .jpg files. How can I do that. I own Print Manster Platinum Version 17 as stated above and don't want to purchase another program if necessary.

Please, any advice you can give would be appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: Print Master Platinum Version 17 - 7/25/2014 10:57:13 AM   
ellengard

PM17 is not supported on Win8.1. You may be able to install it on 8.1, but it won't run properly. However, it may run just well enough for you to open project files and export them to JPG.

If not, you'll need to find an old computer with Win7 or older, to run the program.

(in reply to cjbbrussels)
Post #: 2
RE: Print Master Platinum Version 17 - 7/25/2014 11:31:38 AM   
cjbbrussels

Thank you. I wasn't sure if Version 17 would work on Windows 7 either. I will install it on a Windows 7 computer and convert the files to jpg files.

Thank you very much for your input.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Print Master Platinum Version 17 - 7/25/2014 12:40:58 PM   
ellengard

You're welcome. This thread about installing PM17 on Win 7, may be useful to you:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=37938

(in reply to cjbbrussels)
Post #: 4
RE: Print Master Platinum Version 17 - 7/25/2014 5:14:38 PM   
Ettie

quote:

PM17 is not supported on Win8.1. You may be able to install it on 8.1, but it won't run properly. However, it may run just well enough for you to open project files and export them to JPG.

It should not be possible to even install PM 17 on Win8.1 - because PM 17 requires .NET Framework 1.1 which cannot be successfully installed on Win8.1.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Export/Import >> Print Master Platinum Version 17 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4