Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Print Shop 3.5 not importing print shop 23 projects

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Print Shop 3.5 not importing print shop 23 projects Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Print Shop 3.5 not importing print shop 23 projects - 10/29/2014 1:05:45 PM   
Charweave

I sure hope someone can help me!! Just installed 3.5 on my new laptop with Windows 8. Installed fine but I cannot get any of my PrintShop 23 projects to open. I keep getting the message" 's' us an unexpected token. Expecting white space 4. position 344" Of course the position number changes with each project.
I have been using PS since it first came out so I have many projects that I still need for my business. Can anyone help??? Thanks Much Char
Post #: 1
RE: Print Shop 3.5 not importing print shop 23 projects - 10/29/2014 5:52:57 PM   
ellengard

This screen capture shows the correct way to open a version 23 project. If that is what you are doing and you are getting an error message, then you need to submit a tech support ticket here:

http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=3256

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Charweave)
Post #: 2
RE: Print Shop 3.5 not importing print shop 23 projects - 10/29/2014 8:34:25 PM   
Charweave

Thanks for the help but yes, that is what I did and I still get the error message. Ready to take the program back, I did contact tech support but have been waiting for a response. Was hoping someone here could help. Thanks again Char

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Print Shop 3.5 not importing print shop 23 projects - 10/29/2014 10:07:30 PM   
ellengard

I can open my version 23 projects in 3.5 so I'm thinking perhaps your program installation was corrupted? I hope tech support can solve your problem.

(in reply to Charweave)
Post #: 4
RE: Print Shop 3.5 not importing print shop 23 projects - 7/13/2015 4:42:05 PM   
cindygvt

Doesn't work for me either. This tool is a far cry from the older version. Not impressed.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: Print Shop 3.5 not importing print shop 23 projects - 7/14/2015 12:33:05 AM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: cindygvt

Doesn't work for me either. This tool is a far cry from the older version. Not impressed.

What behavior are you encountering when trying to import? Under normal circumstances it should import providing that your projects are OK. as ellengard said above if you are having issues you should submit a ticket so our support department can take a look at it

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to cindygvt)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Print Shop 3.5 not importing print shop 23 projects Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4