Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 12/30/2014 4:21:32 PM   
Aleida

I am there .... and I could never have done it without your help.

I did get the four done but they are smaller than I really want so, I won't choose this size. I have done the two per page and successfully done a back to them. I thank you so much. My sister thanks you. She has had this software for over a year and finally just set it aside because it overwhelmed her.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 21
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 12/30/2014 4:22:43 PM   
Aleida

Here are the two. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If I have more questions before I have perfected it, I know where to come.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Aleida)
Post #: 22
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 12/30/2014 5:18:28 PM   
ellengard

Aleida, your recipe cards look great! I'm glad to be of help. I was thinking that if you make all your future cards at the 6x4 size, you can put them in those inexpensive mini-photo albums - the ones with the clear plastic sleeves that fit a 6x4. It would make a cute recipe book gift!

(in reply to Aleida)
Post #: 23
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 12/30/2014 5:30:00 PM   
Aleida

Thank you for the compliment ellengard. I like to put the cards in a box ..well, I have three boxes on the go ...soup and salads, desserts and the rest. I laminate them. I really enjoy doing these. When I try a new recipe ..often enough .... I might declare a recipe is "card worthy". My family and friends know exactly what I mean.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 24
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 12/30/2014 6:00:32 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aleida
My sister thanks you. She has had this software for over a year and finally just set it aside because it overwhelmed her.

Check out these two posts for inspiration on making scrapbook pages and greeting cards

(in reply to Aleida)
Post #: 25
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/9/2015 8:02:38 AM   
Aleida

Hello ...it is me again. I expect I will continually have questions.

I did a recipe card ...have the border (matte) ...and text all finished for the front. I added some pictures. Now I look at it and think the matte colour is wrong with those pictures. So I would like to change the colour. I cannot figure out how to do it.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 26
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/9/2015 9:58:16 AM   
ellengard

quote:

... Now I look at it and think the matte colour is wrong with those pictures. So I would like to change the colour. I cannot figure out how to do it.

Select the matted rectangle, click the Matte button in Shapes toolbar. Click the color change button.

(in reply to Aleida)
Post #: 27
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/9/2015 10:08:10 AM   
Aleida

I'm having trouble "selecting" the matted rectangle.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 28
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/9/2015 11:26:36 AM   
ellengard

Click on it.

(in reply to Aleida)
Post #: 29
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/9/2015 12:33:44 PM   
Aleida

I have a text box in it that fills the rectangle entirely. When I click on it, the test stuff comes up at the left. If I click on shapes and lines stuff at the left ...it sets me ready to create another , but not to change anything of the one I already have.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 30
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/9/2015 12:36:56 PM   
Aleida

I got it ....I moved the text box just a wee bit ..then I could get the rectangle ...changed the colour of the matte, and then moved the text box back.
Thank you again for helping me.
Until the next glitch.

(in reply to Aleida)
Post #: 31
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/9/2015 1:20:15 PM   
ellengard

quote:

I have a text box in it that fills the rectangle entirely.

Oh, I see... the text box is "covering" the rectangle so you can't get to it. Here's what I do. Click on the text box, send it to the back. Now you can click the rectangle, change the matte color, then send it to the back.

(in reply to Aleida)
Post #: 32
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/9/2015 1:21:55 PM   
ellengard

Your way is better!

Sorry, I didn't see your earlier reply... I was back and forth in the kitchen and missed it because I hadn't refreshed the page.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 1/9/2015 1:24:27 PM >

(in reply to Aleida)
Post #: 33
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/9/2015 2:53:47 PM   
Aleida

Hurrah ...I am doing the happy dance. I think I have all the basics covered ...many thanks to you. I also had a glitch yesterday trying to print on cardstock ...nothing to do with printmaster. So this has truly been an effort. But I'm there now. I still have to laminate these.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 34
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/7/2024 8:17:42 PM   
StephenWheaton

It's relevant for me now

(in reply to Aleida)
Post #: 35
RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard - 1/8/2024 9:13:34 AM   
StephenWheaton

Thank you for this infomation. I just completed a project on this topic, made a presentation, and used assistance https://www.dnpcapstoneproject.com/nursing-care-plan-writing-service/ Although the issue appears to be very straightforward at first glance, it was essential to do a more global and exhaustive search, so I decided to seek assistance.

< Message edited by StephenWheaton -- 1/8/2024 9:17:30 AM >

(in reply to StephenWheaton)
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> RE: Doing the flip side of a postcard Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4