Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

return address labels

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> return address labels Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
return address labels - 1/23/2015 2:09:20 PM   
CalicoCandy

I've been trying to make return address labels, all the same. I used the Avery 5160 drop-down template. In PM18, I could write the address and add clip art, and then it would print the whole sheet of labels, all with the same address and art. I can't find how to do this in 6.1. I wrote the address in one, added art, then had to copy/paste repeatedly for the whole page. What a pain! Surely there is a simple way to write one label and repeat for the rest???

Thanks,
CalicoCandy
Post #: 1
RE: return address labels - 1/23/2015 4:15:31 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: CalicoCandy
...I used the Avery 5160 drop-down template... had to copy/paste repeatedly for the whole page. What a pain! Surely there is a simple way to write one label and repeat for the rest???

The template you chose is better for when you want to print a partial sheet of labels or when you want to print different info on each label.

The correct template for your needs is the Label Project:

Attachment (1)

(in reply to CalicoCandy)
Post #: 2
RE: return address labels - 1/24/2015 5:46:33 PM   
CalicoCandy

I have PM v6, not PM Platinum. It does not show up this way in v6. It shows only a full sheet. I tried clicking on all after I filled in one space, but nothing happened.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: return address labels - 1/24/2015 6:46:57 PM   
ellengard

Are you selecting Project Type: Labels? I think both Gold and Platinum have the same project types.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 1/25/2015 3:52:58 PM >

Post #: 4
RE: return address labels - 1/24/2015 6:58:15 PM   
ellengard

Oh, I think I see your problem. You did "CREATE FROM A READY-MADE TEMPLATE". Instead, you should do "CREATE FROM SCRATCH".

Post #: 5
RE: return address labels - 1/26/2015 9:33:27 AM   
CalicoCandy

I finally understand what you are telling me. Sorry I am so slow! I have created my label, address is on it, but now when I add some clip art, it is huge. When I finally figured out how to decrease the size, it was distorted. I haven't had this problem when adding clip art to greeting cards or even when I made labels using the Avery template. What I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your patience with me and for being so helpful.

CalicoCandy

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 6
RE: return address labels - 1/26/2015 12:11:38 PM   
ellengard

Try this:
Right-click the graphic, choose Edit Object to bring up the Clip Art Settings box. Type in 0 for X and Y (so graphic will show up in upper left - you can move it later). Then type in 400 for the Width. The height will adjust accordingly.

That should make the graphic fit nicely on the label. You can reposition and resize it some more, the normal way.

Attachment (1)

Post #: 7
RE: return address labels - 1/27/2015 7:41:49 PM   
CalicoCandy

Success! I did exactly what you said and it worked. Thank you so much. You have been such a great help.

Calico Candy

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 8
RE: return address labels - 1/27/2015 7:51:07 PM   
ellengard

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy making many more projects with PM6.0.

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> return address labels Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4