Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

PM6.0 doesn't show all my photos to import as well as not changing colors

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> PM6.0 doesn't show all my photos to import as well as not changing colors Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PM6.0 doesn't show all my photos to import as well as n... - 2/1/2015 10:18:07 AM   
imwende

I recently downloaded 6v..I have to say I do prefer the ease of 18..after having a runtime issue with 18 an buying another thinking or hoping i wouldn't have that problem..it did..the new one has the runtime error message too..6v does not..but not being tech savvy it's been hard to get use to..i have noticed that not all my photos are there when i browse..an when i tried to change the color of a border it didn't change..pretty sure i was doing that right it showed the border in a small window an when it got to 100% it was still black.?
Post #: 1
RE: PM6.0 doesn't show all my photos to import as well ... - 2/1/2015 11:22:47 AM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: imwende
... not all my photos are there when i browse.

If you store your various photos in many different locations on your hard drive, you have to browse to all those different places to find them. If you know where the photos you want to use are located, e.g. 2014 vacation photos are in C:\Users\Public\Pictures\2014 vacation... then you need to browse to that location.

It may help you to find your locations by looking through Windows Explorer.

(in reply to imwende)
Post #: 2
RE: changing border color - 2/1/2015 11:51:54 AM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: imwende
... i tried to change the color of a border it didn't change..pretty sure i was doing that right it showed the border in a small window an when it got to 100% it was still black.?

Leave everything you know about PrintMaster 18 behind. It will just confuse you trying to apply that knowledge to PrintMaster 6.0. To learn 6.0, click the program's Help command and read the User's Guide.

"Border" is too general a word. When talking about adding a border to a Headline, it is more accurately called applying a stroke. If it's a shape, it is more accurately called applying a matte.

If you are just talking about changing the color of a clipart (which you are describing as a "border" graphic), then unfortunately, it can't be done. The only edits you can make to PrintMaster's clip art are drop shadow, rotate, opacity, crop, mirror/flip.

Photos can be recolored (tinted).

(in reply to imwende)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> PM6.0 doesn't show all my photos to import as well as not changing colors Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4