Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Only prints first page

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> Only prints first page Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Only prints first page - 6/1/2014 2:53:08 PM   
daisybell

I created an 8 page project and it will only print out the first page front and back normally - if I change the settings to double sided printed it prints out everything except it is all on a 1/4 page - I have windows 7 and I just upgraded my Print Shop program - is there some special settings to make the whole project print out correctly?
Post #: 1
RE: Only prints first page - 6/1/2014 3:14:53 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: daisybell
... I have windows 7 and I just upgraded my Print Shop program - is there some special settings to make the whole project print out correctly?

I don't know what you mean when you say you upgraded your Print Shop program - if you are using version 23.1 there is no upgrade.

Your printer problems sound like they stem from an outdated printer driver. Did you mean to say you updated your printer driver? If you have not done so, update your printer driver and see if that solves your problem.

(in reply to daisybell)
Post #: 2
RE: Only prints first page - 6/1/2014 4:12:07 PM   
ellengard

I also have Win 7, PS 23.1. I successfully printed a 8 page Booklet project (i.e. double-sided, four sheets, folded in half). If your updated printer driver still cannot handle the job, I can give you a technique to simplify your project so your printer can process the job.

(in reply to daisybell)
Post #: 3
RE: Only prints first page - 6/7/2014 10:12:30 AM   
daisybell

Sorry it took me so long to reply been very busy - Let me clarify I had PrintShop Pro Publisher 23 and when I got my new computer and went to windows 7 it wouldn't allow me to install the program so I got an upgrade to 23.1 - I also have a new printer HP Officjet Pro 8600 - when I try to print an 8 page project it prints only the first page front and back. It doesn't give me an option to print all - so I'm not sure what's missing or what I'm doing wrong. Your help is greatly appreciated.

(in reply to daisybell)
Post #: 4
RE: Only prints first page - 6/7/2014 12:40:24 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: daisybell
... new printer HP Officjet Pro 8600 - when I try to print an 8 page project it prints only the first page front and back. It doesn't give me an option to print all...

For a multi-page BOOKLET project, everything is supposed to print i.e. there is no option to print a selected range. You can choose both sides (for duplex printing) OR just outsides OR just insides (for manual double-sided printing).

Try doing outsides and then insides to see if that gets everything to print.

Actually, you never confirmed what kind of project you are doing. Booklet or Newsletter. The Print Options are different. Newsletter projects allow you to select a specific page range e.g. 2-5.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ellengard -- 6/7/2014 12:41:44 PM >

(in reply to daisybell)
Post #: 5
RE: Only prints first page - 11/17/2015 11:02:14 AM   
C.Porter

Ever since we upgraded out computer system to Windows 7 the Print Shop 23.1 Deluxe will not print more than 1 page at a time. And since it does it to more than one (of our different printers) I must assume it's a Windows 7 driver that needs to be updated but I cannot find the appropriate one. Please help.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 6
RE: Only prints first page - 11/17/2015 12:26:21 PM   
ellengard

If you are using a networked printer, this post may be helpful:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=24677

(in reply to C.Porter)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> Only prints first page Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4