Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Any word yet if Encore is planning a new version of CC?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Any word yet if Encore is planning a new version of CC? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any word yet if Encore is planning a new version of CC? - 12/3/2015 9:07:27 AM   
FixitMAD

Just wondering if Encore has indicated if they plan on creating a new version of our favorite application Calendar Creator?

--
FixitMAD
Post #: 1
RE: Any word yet if Encore is planning a new version of... - 12/3/2015 2:47:42 PM   
DH

Hi FixitMAD,

Encore has been investigating the best route to come up with a new Calendar Creator program. We are still in the beginning stages, so nothing definite is in the works as of today, sorry. We are looking to come up with one that meets the needs for both PC and Mac. If you have any features you want to ensure are in the newest version, feel free to post a reply here and I will forward them along. Thank you for your interest.

(in reply to FixitMAD)
Post #: 2
RE: Any word yet if Encore is planning a new version of... - 12/3/2015 8:16:14 PM   
Kirsten

I'm pretty sure that one of the most important new features that Calendar Creator users would like to see are updated versions of the Events Lists, most especially for Jewish Holidays, Phases of the Moon & US Holidays - which could be easily provided to users of the existing versions of Calendar Creator.

(in reply to DH)
Post #: 3
RE: Any word yet if Encore is planning a new version of... - 12/4/2015 12:41:20 PM   
DH

Thank you Kirsten for the feedback. That is great. If anyone else would like to add to this, please do so now so we can get our list going.

(in reply to Kirsten)
Post #: 4
RE: Any word yet if Encore is planning a new version of... - 12/8/2015 5:43:42 PM   
FixitMAD

Hi DH,

Yes, I agree with Kirsten that the Events Lists need to be updated including maybe a feature to so it is easier to create an updated Moon phases. I would like to have an option to include better graphics (like mini Moon phases) being displayed. I could never get the graphic to work properly under CC 12.1.

There is a need for this great program to continue and be updated. Maybe an additional option would be to have a built-in print to PDF option as well. I have always had an issue printing to PDF using the Broderbund PDF Converter.

Having this software be updated to support more Windows versions is a plus as well.

(in reply to DH)
Post #: 5
RE: Any word yet if Encore is planning a new version of... - 12/8/2015 8:28:09 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: FixitMAD
Maybe an additional option would be to have a built-in print to PDF option as well. I have always had an issue printing to PDF using the Broderbund PDF Converter.

Use the free PDF writer from http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
Works great with CC. The fonts get embedded so the PDF prints super sharp and the file size is tiny. Here is my sample two page PDF made with cutePDF writer.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to FixitMAD)
Post #: 6
RE: Any word yet if Encore is planning a new version of... - 12/23/2015 2:46:32 PM   
FixitMAD

Hi Ellengard,

Yes, your option looks good as well. I was just referring to an eventual new CC version that would not require the user to use yet another 3rd party plug-in. I myself have used the PDF Creator program but you have to be careful how you install otherwise "extra" garbage/bloat ware stuff get installed as well.

< Message edited by FixitMAD -- 12/23/2015 2:47:04 PM >

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Any word yet if Encore is planning a new version of CC? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4