Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Will PM 7 work with PM 12 Gold

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Will PM 7 work with PM 12 Gold Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Will PM 7 work with PM 12 Gold - 10/5/2016 2:48:49 AM   
xfreakazoidx

So my parents have PrinteMaster 12 Gold. Its working on Win 7. But they have hundreds of projects. I want to get them Print Master 7 but am unsure if it will be able to import/use the PM12 files. Will it? Or are they out of luck?
Post #: 1
RE: Will PM 7 work with PM 12 Gold - 10/5/2016 9:37:12 AM   
JasonC

Those files will not import into PrintMaster v7.

As ellengard has mentioned on the forums, converting your projects to JPG is a good way to preserve a project when you can't import directly

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to xfreakazoidx)
Post #: 2
RE: Will PM 7 work with PM 12 Gold - 10/5/2016 2:39:52 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: xfreakazoidx
...they have hundreds of projects.

For every project that contains essential graphics that will be required for future publishing e.g. logo, export the project (or just the graphics) as high resolution JPG. Do not include any text that you don't want to be permanently in the JPG, such as expired dates, old addresses, etc.

As I moved from one operating system to the most current one which couldn't run the old program, I had to decide what projects I wanted to preserve as JPG. One time projects such as birthday cards and party invitations, I didn't keep.

(in reply to xfreakazoidx)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Will PM 7 work with PM 12 Gold Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4