Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

trying to print freezes Printshop on mac

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Print Shop Mac (Encore 2015) >> trying to print freezes Printshop on mac Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
trying to print freezes Printshop on mac - 5/2/2017 1:25:17 PM   
zam1290

New OS Sierra 10.12.4 freezes Printshop when I try to print project Printshop Encore for Mac. I then have to force quit the program to continue. The program (Version 1.0.2.234) is working perfectly.
Post #: 1
RE: trying to print freezes Printshop on mac - 5/2/2017 2:46:15 PM   
ellengard

Does it freeze when you try to print from Print Shop every time, for every project? See if you can print a project that is just one simple clipart. If it prints OK, then I suspect your other project may be too large (many high resolution images) and complex (many edits and special effects) for your printer driver. When that is the case, saving a JPG version of your project, then printing the JPG, is a work-around solution.

Or your printer driver just needs an update and/or reinstall.

(in reply to zam1290)
Post #: 2
RE: trying to print freezes Printshop on mac - 5/3/2017 12:19:50 PM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: zam1290

New OS Sierra 10.12.4 freezes Printshop when I try to print project Printshop Encore for Mac. I then have to force quit the program to continue. The program (Version 1.0.2.234) is working perfectly.

I'm not aware of anything outstanding happening with Mac OS Sierra but I will let our developers know that there may be a possible issue with printing and Mac OS Sierra. More info to follow as I get it.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to zam1290)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Print Shop Mac (Encore 2015) >> trying to print freezes Printshop on mac Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4