Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Double mint.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Double mint. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Double mint. - 5/11/2017 1:42:56 PM   
sirthreads

Two questions for the price of one post. LOL. Using CC 12 Deluxe. I've worked around it, but would prefer to see what I type on screen. I print in landscape and nothing I do, allows me to view the "What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) format while editing. It does show the landscape format in the Print Preview and able to print in landscape, when all along it shows the data in Portrait on the screen. It's cumbersome due to not knowing how many characters can I type without going wrapping to next line in date line. Every entry requires me to go to print preview to see if the new entry is fits or not. Any suggestion for WYSIWYG format?

BTW: I've built a half dozen computers. I run a very easy web site. Just to point out that I am not a blundering idiot. Please do not tell me to turn my monitor sideways or make sure I have my glasses on right side up or some other stupid BS like I have already received on this forum.

Question 2# I decided to post my schedule for the days I work with a simple picture, just for grins and giggles, and I get the message, "the art gallery browser failed!". Seriously? Not only does it give me this rude message and cannot do what I want, but it locks up the computer while the program decides it can't find the gallery and send me the message. Any idea of how to access the art gallery?
Post #: 1
RE: Double mint. - 5/11/2017 4:50:36 PM   
Ettie

The fix for the Art Gallery failure can be found here

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=34947

(in reply to sirthreads)
Post #: 2
RE: Double mint. - 5/11/2017 10:05:53 PM   
DEJenc3

quote:

Any suggestion for WYSIWYG format?

I'm afraid that's not possible, but as long as your printed calendars look like Print Preview, you're ok at least for final output.

I can't explain why you're seeing a portrait view on screen when the output is landscape. What View are you using? What do you see if you start a new calendar from the Wizard and choose the Wide options, and select, for example, "Wide 2"?

As for field length: You could determine what the maximum field length is before you encounter a problem, and restrict your events to that length. I use a spreadsheet to give me a character count for events that I believe will be too long. For example, there's an issue with Calendar Creator 12.1 with events that exceed 69 characters when viewed in the Event List view, so make sure I never exceed that count. You may have to explain what is meant by "wrapping to next line in date line."

I'm glad Ettie answered the Image Gallery part of your post.

David

(in reply to Ettie)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Double mint. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4