Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Label template and printing help

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Label template and printing help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Label template and printing help - 8/16/2017 4:39:56 PM   
kjgrwv1

I am trying to make a Avery 8168 shipping label.. 3.5X5 2 across and 2 down on 8.5X11 sheet I think I have the individual label set up correctly but when I view the project it shows 3 labels across ? Help please I am new to this and need detailed directions THX
Post #: 1
RE: Label template and printing help - 8/16/2017 6:28:51 PM   
kjgrwv1

p.s. I saw in PrintMaster6 forum that this is a glitch on labels larger than 4".... To me it seems to be a programming error due to the fact that if I change my label size and scrunch it to 3.5 X 4 inches there IS an option to print in a 3.5 X 5" size label but then my label will not print to the edges of the label????

ALSO is there a way to save a printing set up because changing to margins every time is a PITA.??

There has to be work-arounds for these things. Broderbund or whoever makes these programs are really making points with me .... NOT!!

(in reply to kjgrwv1)
Post #: 2
RE: Label template and printing help - 8/16/2017 6:48:25 PM   
ellengard

Yeah, I came across that bug when I replied to that post:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=47227

Apparently it has not been fixed, so the workaround of using a 8.5x11 sheet or using the Avery site, are two options.

(in reply to kjgrwv1)
Post #: 3
RE: Label template and printing help - 8/16/2017 7:01:02 PM   
kjgrwv1

how does the 8x11 sheet work wont your labels be that size?

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 4
RE: Label template and printing help - 8/16/2017 11:17:54 PM   
ellengard

Instead of doing a LABEL project, you do a SIGN project. Add grid lines to show the label boundaries. Design your label within one of these cells. Select, group, copy, paste into each cell until you have your four labels.

(in reply to kjgrwv1)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Label template and printing help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4