Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/20/2017 1:12:47 PM   
abrea1975@yahoo.com

All of the Avery paper options are not available... Will others ever be added or ( for that $99.00) what we got is what we get?
Post #: 1
RE: PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/20/2017 4:07:39 PM   
ellengard

The Custom Paper feature takes care of almost every Avery stock there is, once you measure the margin and gaps spaces.

Here is another solution:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=48096

(in reply to abrea1975@yahoo.com)
Post #: 2
RE: PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/20/2017 6:18:43 PM   
abrea1975@yahoo.com

Sure. With rearranging card text and images ups upside down. If the Avery card stock was already in there like some of the other Avery sticker & business card stock invitations and thank you card creatiing would be easier. The stock that I am referring to prints two invitations or thank you cards on one piece of paper. So needless to say this new print shop 4.0 software is not as user-friendly as some of the other print shop software. As expensive as this software is you would think that the creators would make it a little bit more user-friendly. There are so many different things and they claim the software does and that's great and all however if you have to Rig the software in order to make the creation work you could really be using any company's software.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/20/2017 9:20:08 PM   
ellengard

I don't know if it is any easier, but you could try the Avery site which has its own online design and print program. I designed my graphics in Print Shop, then uploaded it to Avery to create a PDF with embedded fonts. This PDF was perfect for uploading to a professional printing service.

Post #: 4
RE: PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/20/2017 9:29:30 PM   
abrea1975@yahoo.com

Thanks. That may just work. I will check it out. Thanks again.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/21/2017 8:01:47 PM   
ellengard

You're welcome. BTW, doing the quarter-fold method is a lot easier than it sounds. The "hardest" part is putting the paper back into the printer to print on the other side, and you would do that for any folded card project anyway.

Post #: 6
RE: PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/22/2017 2:00:33 PM   
abrea1975@yahoo.com

I don't like the whole sheet of paper fold thing. That's not my thing.... that is why I buy the cards stock that's perforated. It looks better to me, that's all. But thanks though.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 7
RE: PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/22/2017 2:51:51 PM   
ellengard

True, those pre-scored sheets only fold one way. I have a paper cutter and scoring tool - very useful for making cards of all different sizes.

Did the Avery site have the template you need? Or did they just provide a blank page with guide lines separating the front and back of the cards?

Post #: 8
RE: PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/22/2017 3:05:43 PM   
abrea1975@yahoo.com

I have all those tools also. But using printshop means I have to design my card twice on one single sheet... make sure certain thing are upside down so that things print out correctly and then get the paper cutting tools out. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
The Avery software will work great for me. Because they have all of their templates on there including the one I have been using. So I design one Thank You card and when I print the software puts 2 on the card stock. So it works great. Thank you.๐Ÿ˜€

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 9
RE: PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/22/2017 3:56:21 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: abrea1975@yahoo.com
...The Avery software will work great for me. Because they have all of their templates on there including the one I have been using. So I design one Thank You card and when I print the software puts 2 on the card stock. So it works great. Thank you.

Super!

Because of its huge graphics library and editing tools, you can do all your graphics designing in Print Shop on a 8.5 x 11 page, then save as 300 dpi JPG. This will give you a super sharp image you can upload to Avery site templates.

Post #: 10
RE: PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper - 9/22/2017 6:58:32 PM   
abrea1975@yahoo.com

Cool. Thanks. I will do a screen shot of that message so I can remember those numbers. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks so much.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> PrintShop 4.0 Printing to Avery note card paper Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4