Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Calendar Creator 12 deluxe

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Calendar Creator 12 deluxe Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Calendar Creator 12 deluxe - 4/8/2014 7:49:17 PM   
helpee2020

I want to be able to save my data base (contacts) onto my memory stick. Which file is the data base stored in on the hard drive? I am using windows 8.1. The file on my old Window XP Pro OS was called creator.mdb. Please help.

< Message edited by helpee2020 -- 4/8/2014 7:50:21 PM >

DM
Post #: 1
RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe - 4/8/2014 8:20:18 PM   
DEJenc3

Creator.mdb appears to be the contacts file for Calendar Creator 12. In Windows 7, it's stored in the program folder for Calendar Creator, for example:
C:\ProgramData\Broderbund Software\Print\Calendar Creator\CREATOR.MDB

I'm unable to tell you how Windows 8 stores its program files, but the filename should be searchable.

You would be able to store the file (a Microsoft Access compatible file) as a backup, and would likely be able to open it with Excel for viewing.

Hope this will help you locate and save it.

David

(in reply to helpee2020)
Post #: 2
RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe - 4/8/2014 8:25:47 PM   
Ettie

The creator.mdb file is used in all Windows Operating Systems.

As you might already be aware, the creator.mdb file is stored here for Windows XP

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Broderbund Software\Print\Calendar Creator\Creator.mdb

The creator.mdb file is stored here for both Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1

C:\ProgramData\Broderbund Software\Print\Calendar Creator\Creator.mdb

(in reply to helpee2020)
Post #: 3
RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe - 11/29/2017 8:07:19 PM   
Susieasley

My calendar seems to stop with December 2017. How do I get the program to produce a 2018 calendar?

(in reply to Ettie)
Post #: 4
RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe - 11/29/2017 8:38:59 PM   
DEJenc3

Are you certain you have Calendar Creator 12.1? If it's a recent purchase, it's more likely to be the 2016 release under the CC title, which is a very different program.

If you have CC 12.1, this is a perpetual calendar, so months simply advance. You control what's printed via the print dialogue, which allows you to choose beginning and end dates.

David

(in reply to Susieasley)
Post #: 5
RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe - 11/29/2017 9:47:09 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: helpee2020
I want to be able to save my data base (contacts) onto my memory stick... called creator.mdb.

In case you can't open the mdb file, you may want to export your CC addresses as a CSV file which as a standard file that can be imported into any new address book.

(in reply to helpee2020)
Post #: 6
RE: Calendar Creator 12 deluxe - 11/30/2017 5:03:35 PM   
joh1135

Hello

I had a computer hard-drive crash and had to reload my OLD copy of Deluxe Calendar Creator Version 12. Everything works except I lost my registration. When requesting the Art Gallery it now advises me to "ADD USER", is there a way around that - since it is no longer available.

Thank you

PS - I purchased the NEW Calendar Creator for Windows 10, but it is not very user friendly and I Love the old program that I have be using since the early 1990's. I played with the new one but couldn't figure out how to make it perpetual for future years.

Dave

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Calendar Creator 12 deluxe Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4