Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Error message I keep getting

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> Error message I keep getting Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error message I keep getting - 8/17/2018 11:06:07 PM   
MSavas

I use my program for about 10 minutes and then after that whenever I do something I get the error message "external component has thrown an exception". I have to shut down my computer and restart every time just to get back into it. What is wrong here?? So far I am not too happy with the purchase of this program. If it was working it would be great.
Post #: 1
RE: Error message I keep getting - 8/18/2018 12:16:42 AM   
MSavas

Now I went into troubleshooting and clicked on the link to upgrade which it said it will unistall the old program to install the new so I did that and it unistalled the program and then error message that it couldn't install the program so now I am left with nothing. Really not happy with this program and feel like I have been ripped off.

(in reply to MSavas)
Post #: 2
RE: Error message I keep getting - 8/18/2018 6:32:55 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: MSavas
... clicked on the link to upgrade ... it unistalled the program and then error message that it couldn't install the program so now I am left with nothing.

The forum admin, Jason, is more tech savvy than any of us here. He may be able to help you or direct you to tech support. This forum is a user-to-user support group. We don't work at Encore; we purchase and use the program, like yourself, and share info about how we make a project.

I share your frustration. I was pulling out my hair trying to get this program to work on my computer. Then on a whim, I installed it on my husband's computer. The program is working perfectly on that, but not mine, go figure.

(in reply to MSavas)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> Error message I keep getting Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4