Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Calendar Creator, current version

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release) >> Calendar Creator, current version Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Calendar Creator, current version - 3/24/2019 12:43:17 PM   
mscmt

I've been using this program for about 20 years. I ordered the current version in Dec 2018 and have been trying ever since to make a new calendar. I cannot get the event list to work, meaning about 5 entries show on the calendar (birthdays & anniversaries), I can't get any more to show up. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong and I tried to send an email with snips of the ones that work and the ones that don't work for someone to critique. It looks to me as if I am doing the exact same thing on each one, but like I said only 5 show on the calendar. I do a family calendar with about 80 events. Last year, I used my old program (just clicked thru to the current year) and, luckily printed it thru March 2019. As you can probably tell, I'm frantic right now. I have been using the pdf user guide and cannot tell where I'm missing anything. Help, please.

Kay Cahill
Post #: 1
RE: Calendar Creator, current version - 3/24/2019 1:28:43 PM   
lindarobin

Fans of the old CC program are thrilled that there is a true update, the recently released version 12.2, fully compatible with Win 10. 12.2 opens your old BCC files.

Contact Customer Service for more info.

(in reply to mscmt)
Post #: 2
RE: Calendar Creator, current version - 3/24/2019 6:10:36 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: mscmt
...Last year, I used my old program (just clicked thru to the current year) and, luckily printed it thru March 2019. As you can probably tell, I'm frantic right now.

If you want to send me your old BCC file, I can create April 2019 to December 2019 for you and send it to you as a PDF so you can print as many copies as you want.

I can't help you with the Storyrock version. I don't have it.

(in reply to mscmt)
Post #: 3
RE: Calendar Creator, current version - 3/24/2019 8:29:01 PM   
mscmt

I appreciate that, but I have many more events to add since the actual last bcc is for 2018 but was actually 2017 that I was able to forward thru Dec 2018. Does that make a difference?

I tried to contact customer service, but have to wait until tomorrow.

Kay Cahill

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 4
RE: Calendar Creator, current version - 3/25/2019 12:55:44 AM   
lindarobin

BCC files are perpetual calendars, so all events set to repeat will automatically appear in future years. However if you have several new events such as appointments or vacation days, that you need to add, then your old BCC file will need to be updated.

I have a feeling that your best solution is getting version 12.2.

A no-cost alternative is the Google calendar. Although it doesn't have a lot of formatting options, it does a terrific job of organizing events and repeating events. Easy to print, too.

Also check the calendar app that comes with your email. They all work similar to the Google calendar.

(in reply to mscmt)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release) >> Calendar Creator, current version Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4