Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

program won't open after Windows update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> program won't open after Windows update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
program won't open after Windows update - 5/23/2019 2:14:51 PM   
mab814

After the windows update, I can no longer get Print shop to open. I have tried compatibilty settings and nothing works. Help

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 7/13/2019 10:05:56 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Printhshop 4 - 5/23/2019 10:37:59 PM   
lindarobin

A couple of suggestions:

https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000031785-the-print-shop-4-does-not-open-after-download

or a complete uninstall and re-install of the program.

If neither of these work, I would suggest a tech support ticket submission.

(in reply to mab814)
Post #: 2
RE: Printhshop 4 - 6/29/2022 7:44:43 AM   
faulknernolan

quote:

ORIGINAL: lindarobin

A couple of suggestions:

https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000031785-the-print-shop-4-does-not-open-after-downloadfall guys

or a complete uninstall and re-install of the program.

If neither of these work, I would suggest a tech support ticket submission.

Thanks for this suggestion

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 3
RE: Printhshop 4 - 7/19/2022 1:46:41 AM   
gibsontrevor

Thanks so much for your sharing! If you want to find something interesting to do in your free time, let's play basketball stars. It will help you to release stress and have fun with friends.

(in reply to faulknernolan)
Post #: 4
RE: Printhshop 4 - 7/27/2022 8:38:42 AM   
fassena

With the goal of bringing relaxation and comfort to players, the free games unblocked was published. You can immerse yourself in thousands of different worlds in these free online games such as geometry dash unblocked, slope game unblocked, ....

(in reply to gibsontrevor)
Post #: 5
RE: program won't open after Windows update - 4/19/2023 4:47:34 AM   
Josh54

If you receive the Cannot open an application program issue after updating Windows, street fighter duel you must first fix the app. If the update breaks the app, you must uninstall and reinstall it to complete the task. You can, on the other hand, use the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter.

(in reply to mab814)
Post #: 6
RE: program won't open after Windows update - 5/3/2023 8:11:35 AM   
shara123

You need restart your computer, sometimes simply restarting your fnf computer can resolve issues with software not working properly.

(in reply to Josh54)
Post #: 7
RE: program won't open after Windows update - 7/1/2023 7:31:02 AM   
tommchris7

Windows updates are essential for maintaining the security and functionality paper io of your computer. However, sometimes they can cause unexpected issues, such as programs failing to open after an update. This situation can be frustrating, but with a little troubleshooting, you can usually resolve the problem and get your programs up and running again.

(in reply to mab814)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> program won't open after Windows update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4