Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

How you can create your templates by using the custom functionality?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The PrintShop 5.0] >> The Print Shop 5.0 >> How you can create your templates by using the custom functionality? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How you can create your templates by using the custom f... - 9/23/2019 6:03:42 AM   
Ashafique

You can create your template as per your wish. For this purpose, you need to follow some steps to achieve this.

First, you should know the height and width of your label because based on label height and width you will calculate the actual size of the page.

Suppose we want to create an Avery label sheet template that will hold 21 Labels per sheet. Now first it is up to you how many rows and columns you want in the Avery Label sheet. In 21 labels per sheet, there are only two possibilities. You can take 3 rows and 7 columns or 3 columns and 7 rows.

I am here taking 3 columns and 7 rows. The methodology to implement both cases is the same.

First Launch the PS 5.0 and select the “Create blank project”

Then click on New

After clicking on New, you will see the below picture.

Here some fields are required and mandatory. So, you need to fill them. Give “Paper stock name”, Width and Height of paper stock. Now first you need to calculate how much height and width should be of this Avery Template.

Suppose we are creating an Avery Label Sheet Template here with 21 labels and each label has a 3.75-inch width and 2.5-inch height

Now it’s time to calculate the Avery Label sheet template height and width. In the above we mentioned that we are creating a label sheet template having 7 rows and 3 columns. Suppose we are providing 1-inch space between rows, columns and 1-inch space from the top, left, right and bottom.

If we have 3 columns and one label width is 3.75 then 3 x 3.75 = 11.25 will be that space which labels will cover. If 1-inch space from left, right and among columns, then 4 inches will also add in 11.25 to complete the Avery Label Sheet Template width. So, after adding 4 inches in 11.25 the total width of the page will be 15.25

Now the same thing will apply for the template height calculation. If one label has 2.5 heights and 7 rows, then 2.5 x 7 = 17.5 will be that space which labels will cover. If 1-inch space from the top, bottom and among rows, then 8 inches will also add in 17.5 to complete the Avery label sheet template Height. So, after adding 8 inches in 17.5 the total Height of page will be 25.5

Now, almost you have done everything to create custom Avery Label sheet Template. Fill the Custom Paper stock and click on save

You can also create Round labels by check This stock is a round label check-box

Now this template. will appear in Label sheet templates

Now Click on “create” after select this newly created template and put some content or image on canvas. Now it will display the below result

Note: From this way you can also create other type of custom projects like postcard, greeting card etc . For this purpose, select the desired Project type from Drop-down menu.

< Message edited by Ashafique -- 9/23/2019 6:09:23 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The PrintShop 5.0] >> The Print Shop 5.0 >> How you can create your templates by using the custom functionality? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4