Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 6.0 >> Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects - 1/17/2021 11:05:26 AM   
gkmaka37pop@gmail.co

In the summer of 2019, I purchased Printshop 5.0 download from their website. I have never been able to print a project because any print button is not functional. I can print a test page so the program is obviously recognizing my printer. Tech support was never able to resolve my problem despite several uninstall and reinstall of the program. They finally gave up.

I kept complaining to different sources outside of tech support and they finally agreed to provide me with a free copy of Printshop 6.0. Excitedly, I downloaded 6.0 and to my amazement, the same problem exists and I cannot print a project.

When I select the "Print" button, nothing happens, no window opens, nothing. I can print a test page from the Print alignment window. I posted this problem in the 5.0 forum with no results other than a member suggested I save my projects as a PDF and print which I can do but I would really like the program to work. As a result, I am trying this forum in hopes someone can provide an answer.

Unbelievable that no one in tech support has a solution and so very strange that two different versions of the program have the same problem.

GaryK
Post #: 1
RE: Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects - 1/17/2021 3:53:16 PM   
lindarobin

Try reinstalling latest printer drivers?

(in reply to gkmaka37pop@gmail.co)
Post #: 2
RE: Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects - 1/18/2021 5:29:30 PM   
JasonC

Please send an email to support@encore.com and a technician can help you troubleshoot this issue.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

Post #: 3
RE: Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects - 8/11/2022 2:16:13 AM   
matrixfauly

quote:

ORIGINAL: JasonC

Please send an email to support@encore.comsnow rider 3d and a technician can help you troubleshoot this issue.

quote:

Try reinstalling latest printer drivers?

cant solve

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 4
RE: Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects - 11/17/2022 1:24:09 PM   
Merc8ds

It’s now the end of 2022 and Print Shop 6.4 has the same issue. Customer support told me to save it as a PDF then print. Saving as a PDF and then printing is not a fix. It is a go around. I have owned Print Shop products for well over 20 years and they never performed this way. They used to actually work. My printer also engages but won’t print. The file is listed as “Save Dailog” on the printer. What is THAT? I guess you can still sell products that don’t work.
If you need to save it as a PDF first, why can’t the program just export it that way to begin with? Maybe that is just too simple of a fix.

Post #: 5
RE: Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects - 3/7/2023 7:56:05 PM   
BanJaker

I need help with this also. Please we need a fix.

(in reply to Merc8ds)
Post #: 6
RE: Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects - 11/17/2023 4:20:05 AM   
Emilyy

Go through Printshop's settings to ensure there are no specific settings preventing suika game the print functionality. Look for any options related to printing or page setup and verify that they are configured correctly.

(in reply to BanJaker)
Post #: 7
RE: Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects - 12/28/2023 9:50:59 AM   
chunmin89

I am grateful for your contributions. I've read a lot of material that is connected to this topic! In contrast to numerous other articles, I was left with a really clear impression after reading yours. I really hope that you will continue to write postings that are equally as enlightening as this one and others for us and everyone else to read! trap the cat

(in reply to Emilyy)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 6.0 >> Printshop 6.0 Won't Print Projects Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4