Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

PAGE SIZE

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster v9 >> PAGE SIZE Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PAGE SIZE - 1/19/2022 1:48:43 PM   
f.dugas

Few questions

I have a poster in legal size and would like to make it letter size.
How do I switch format so all the info is still shown?

Can I insert a page from a saved project to another project so I can only copy certain info?

Post #: 1
RE: PAGE SIZE - 1/20/2022 1:35:30 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: f.dugas
Can I insert a page from a saved project to another project so I can only copy certain info?

I don't have v9, but if much of it is the same as PM2020, then this screen snip should help. The copy/paste suggestion in the next post would also work.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to f.dugas)
Post #: 2
RE: PAGE SIZE - 1/20/2022 1:55:10 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

I have a poster in legal size and would like to make it letter size.
How do I switch format so all the info is still shown?

This is what I do in PM2020. Hope it works for you as well.

Create a new letter size poster. Insert> Import from My Projects... browse to where your legal size poster is saved.

Alternatively, you can have two projects open at the same time, and copy/paste from one to the other. Select objects, right click, choose copy. On new project, Edit> Paste or Ctrl-V.

There were previous versions of PM that enabled us to change project size. I think it was under the File or Edit command. PM2020 doesn't have this. I don't know about v9.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to f.dugas)
Post #: 3
RE: PAGE SIZE - 1/21/2022 8:57:11 AM   
f.dugas

I dont have this option in v9
I hate this version so far nothing seems to be like before
Had to do a new project in different size
No help is available The videos just explain a few things and the rest they refer you to the blog
Thanks for trying to help I appreciate it :)

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 4
RE: PAGE SIZE - 1/21/2022 11:32:40 PM   
lindarobin

You're welcome! Not that many versions ago, you couldn't even have two projects open at the same time, so you couldn't copy/paste between projects.

I'm very unhappy with my 2020 version because the Clipart Gallery is downloading low resolution images. When I download a project, the images that come with it are high quality. But those same images downloaded from the Clipart Gallery are small and blurry.

v9 probably accesses the same content server. Have you noticed that images from the Clipart Gallery print blurry?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to f.dugas)
Post #: 5
PAGE SIZE - 1/24/2022 11:58:59 AM   
f.dugas

I always pictures that i select on the web
I use my print master mainly to print a weekly flyer for a grocery store so I get pics of the internet

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 6
RE: PAGE SIZE - 1/25/2022 1:43:04 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

...I use my print master mainly to print a weekly flyer for a grocery store so I get pics of the internet

Do you create a PDF of your flyer, to send for printing? Unless it has been improved in v9, the export to PDF in the program creates a poor quality PDF and it doesn't embed the fonts. However, a Printmaster designed flyer converted to PDF via Microsoft Print to PDF (comes with Win 10) does an excellent job! If your design has full color to the edges, so will the PDF.

Create the PDF this way, then open/print the PDF from Adobe Reader. No more margin headaches!

(in reply to f.dugas)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster v9 >> PAGE SIZE Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4