Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the Moon update 2020-2029

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the Moon update 2020-2029 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the Moon ... - 1/29/2020 9:17:05 PM   
DEJenc3

One of our forum users has kindly provided a file to update Calendar Creator 12's moon phases supplemental event calendar to cover dates Jan 1, 2020 through Dec. 31, 2029. The link for downloading the supplemental file provided by hanness is:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj2rWOv4OufYgrIyNM6TgThgZNzWpA?e=vEDAbf

You can download the file and import it into your Calendar Creator project just as you would a group of holidays. You can save it to the folder that contains other events for import. In the case of Calendar Creator 12.2 in Windows 10:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Calendar Creator 12.2\Template\Events\

You can also store it in another location, and import from that location. It might be wise to store it where you could find it in the event you need to uninstall Calendar Creator and re-install the program, since you may lose the file during the uninstall process.

It's my assumption that it will work with any version of Calendar Creator that uses .bcc files for calendar data, though I don't have the older programs for testing it for compatibility.

We thank user hanness for offering this long-overdue augmentation of the program. This is provided without the participation of Encore, so please use it accordingly.

David
Post #: 1
RE: Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the M... - 1/30/2020 11:30:22 AM   
FixitMAD

Very Nice. I'm not sure why Encore tech support is not more willing to look at this issue but I do appreciate user hanness for providing this file to other users. Will there be another location of this file especially if OneDrive is being blocked?

Thanks.

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 2
RE: Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the M... - 1/30/2020 12:48:58 PM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: FixitMAD

Very Nice. I'm not sure why Encore tech support is not more willing to look at this issue but I do appreciate user hanness for providing this file to other users. Will there be another location of this file especially if OneDrive is being blocked?

Thanks.

I will pass this on again to our development team to look at.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to FixitMAD)
Post #: 3
RE: Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the M... - 12/29/2021 5:16:56 PM   
wecompute@wildbytes.

quote:

ORIGINAL: FixitMAD

Thanks.

It's also available at: https://encoresupport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000583511-updated-moon-phases

(in reply to FixitMAD)
Post #: 4
RE: Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the M... - 5/29/2022 6:03:12 PM   
Claud47

Hi, some of the Phases of the Moon are off by a day in some months, every year. Can anybody fix this or do I need to myself?

Thank you,
Claudia

(in reply to wecompute@wildbytes.)
Post #: 5
RE: Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the M... - 5/29/2022 7:22:22 PM   
DEJenc3

I will report this to one of the staff at Encore. I wouldn't expect a fix very soon, but it might get into a queue for future updates. If you know how to create the events for the moon phases you know are wrong, you could add those yourself to your own calendars.

David

(in reply to Claud47)
Post #: 6
RE: Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the M... - 5/29/2022 9:34:33 PM   
Claud47

Thanks! I will do it for 2023, but hope you will get this soon.

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 7
RE: Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the M... - 6/3/2022 11:54:55 AM   
maryjohnson

Erectile dysfunction, or ED, is the most common sex hassle that men document to their health practitioner. It influences as many as 30 million guys.
ED is defined as hassle getting or preserving an erection that is company sufficient for intercourse.

Though it's not uncommon for a man to have some troubles with erections once in a while, ED that is revolutionary or takes place mechanically with sex is not everyday, and it have to be handled.

Drugs known as PDE type-5 inhibitors are the only oral agents approved in the U.S. by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of ED. Sildenafil drugs like Super P Force and Suhagra 100 for sale online can be used for best results, men with ED take these pills about an hour or two before having sex.

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 8
RE: Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the M... - 7/27/2022 4:12:32 AM   
lixiang3

2023 will be a blooming year with it.

Stickman Boost

(in reply to maryjohnson)
Post #: 9
RE: Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the M... - 5/29/2023 3:31:54 PM   
voucheat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Claud47
slope game
Thanks! I will do it for 2023, but hope you will get this soon.

I am waiting for the next updates.

< Message edited by voucheat -- 5/29/2023 3:32:52 PM >

(in reply to Claud47)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Calendar Creator 12.2 (and earlier) Phases of the Moon update 2020-2029 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4