Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

finding a specific 'form' size or a 3x5 blank

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> finding a specific 'form' size or a 3x5 blank Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
finding a specific 'form' size or a 3x5 blank - 8/10/2005 2:46:14 PM   
Suzan Z.

Hi. I'm making price tags and need to create or find a 3x5 inch format. In other programs have used 'index card' as template. Is there an equivalent on Printmaster Gold 16?
Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: finding a specific 'form' size or a 3x5 blank - 8/10/2005 3:22:29 PM   
Midge

Hi Suzan,

With PrintMaster, you don't need to select a specific template to print with a 3x5 inch format. All you have to do is to first open any single-page, non-folding project, like a certificate or blank page or poster, then use one of the methods below.

If your printer's Printer Properties includes a 3 x 5 inch Paper Size, click on File in the menubar then select Printer Setup then Print Setup in the menu that drops down. When the Print Setup window opens, make sure the printer you want to use to print the 3 x 5 project is selected, select the 3 x 5 inch Paper Size then click on OK. When you are returned to the workspace, the project should be automatically reformatted for 3 x 5 printing. When you go to the Print screen to print, you'll want to be sure to NOT change either the Printer or Paper Size; because that will cause the project to be reformatted in a manner that may not be suitable to your needs.

If your printer's Printer Properties does not include a 3 x 5 inch Paper Size, either add guide lines or add a hollow shape to create a 3 x 5 inch space in one corner of the page. If you choose to add a hollow shape, you can determine the exact size of the shape by clicking on the shape to select it then looking at the Width and Height settings on the right end of the status bar at the bottom of the screen. You may have to experiment to determine exactly which corner of the page the 3 x 5 inch space should be created. But, when that space is placed correctly, you should be able to easily print on 3 x 5 inch paper.

Never say "Never" - there's always an exception to every rule

(in reply to Suzan Z.)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> finding a specific 'form' size or a 3x5 blank Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4