Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

GailL -> Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month (11/13/2005 8:49:08 PM)

Hi,

How can I use different color schemes for background, month title font, etc. in Calendar Creator 9 that was included in my Printshop 21? I have tried the help sections but only see how to change weekday.

I saw this question for Calendar Creator 10 but cannot use for version 9. I am just starting out so please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks,

Gail

Midge -> RE: Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month (11/13/2005 9:18:49 PM)

Hi Gail,

The only way to use different color schemes for each month would be to change the color scheme for each month. But, when you change the color scheme for one month, that color scheme will automatically be applied to ALL other months - current, past and present. So, when you change the color scheme for one month, you'll be changing the color scheme for all months.

The process for changing color schemes works pretty much the same for all recent versions of Calendar Creator. So, all you should have to do for Calendar Creator 9 is to first right click on a blank space on the calendar, then select Properties from the drop-down menu. When the Properties window opens, click on the down arrow next to the 'Set Properties of' box, then select the item you want to change (i.e. Grid, Cell, Week Day, Small Calendars, Current Cell). Then, experiment with the different items 'till you get the hang of how each item works.

Midge -> RE: Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month (11/13/2005 9:55:46 PM)

Hi again Gail,

I forgot to mention in my previous message above that when you want to change things like month title font/color or 'Monthly Planner' or any other calendar item that is in a separate text box, you can either double-click on the item (to open the Properties window) or right click on the item then select Properties in the menu that drops down.

GailL -> RE: Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month (11/14/2005 11:15:44 AM)

I know how to change fonts and colors, etc. I just wanted to see if I could do different font and color, etc. for each month. So, I guess the answer is no. Boo hoo! Thanks anyway. I appreciate you responding.

Thanks,

Gail

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4