Importing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer] >> General Functionality

Nancy B. -> Importing (12/26/2005 2:08:00 PM)

I received Creating Keepsakes for Christmas and have viewed the tutorial, I don't understand how to access my pictures. I curently have them on my hard-drive and can't seem to find an import option in the program. If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

lindarobin -> RE: Importing (12/26/2005 2:35:43 PM)

After you open a project, you can add pictures from the Add command on the Menu Bar:

[image]local://upfiles/72/4066D58FA5D143BF86FF27C0749E1D01.gif[/image]

Nancy B. -> RE: Importing (12/27/2005 1:38:43 PM)

Thank you for your help. I actually managed to create my first page. [:)] My only other question now is what do I do with the "Art" cd? I've looked everywhere it seems like and there is no mention when to use it or how to use it. Any info would sure help. Again thank you.

lindarobin -> RE: Importing (12/27/2005 3:11:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nancy B.
... what do I do with the "Art" cd? ...

When you want to use one of the images displayed in the Art Gallery, click on the thumbnail and the program will prompt you to insert the Art Disk. All the art is stored on that disk. Only Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer can access that art.

If you wish to install all the art so that you don't have to always insert the disk, go to the knowledgebase link above. There is a tech note with instructions on how to do a "full" install after your "typical" install.

Nancy B. -> RE: Importing (12/27/2005 7:44:00 PM)

Ok, thank you so very much. I think I might go ahead and do the full install.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4