Resizing project print size (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues

TaylorHicksFan -> Resizing project print size (3/26/2006 7:43:16 AM)

Hi- my old PM version allowed me to print a project at any percentage of the original size- 25%, 50%, etc., but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it on PRINTMASTER SELECT 12. HELP!?

Also, how do you convert a PM project (a .tsh for instance) into a jpg file? THANK YOU in advance for being a lifesaver!

lindarobin -> RE: Resizing project print size (3/26/2006 11:58:42 AM)

In the Design Workspace with your project open, click the Print button on the Standard toolbar; or choose Print from the File menu.

The Print dialog displays.

Note: Options in the Print dialog box vary depending upon the type of project you are printing.

Click the Output Size button.

The Custom Print Size dialog displays.

Do one of the following:

Type in the number of inches for width in the Inches Wide field.

Type in the number of inches for height in the Inches Tall field.

Type a percentage of the size relative to the original project (100 percent) in the Scale field.

When you type in changes to one of these fields, the others adjust to maintain proportions of the project.

Type in the number of sheets of paper to use to accommodate the width in the Sheets Wide field, or the height, in the Sheets Tall field.

-----------------------

File| Export As... choose JPG, then change the pixel dimensions if the default size is too small.

TaylorHicksFan -> RE: Resizing project print size (3/26/2006 6:15:06 PM)

Jeez, I feel like SUCH an idiot. I'll bet I looked at that dialog box 20 times! I guess I was too focused on the other options there. Thanks SO much!

Another Q I had- what is an easier way of deleting a large number of projects other than one by one?

Thanks SO much for a great site! ~Johnny

lindarobin -> RE: Resizing project print size (3/27/2006 9:29:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TaylorHicksFan

... what is an easier way of deleting a large number of projects other than one by one?

Locate the folder where your projects are stored. Multiple select the appropriate projects and hit delete.

I don't know that this is any easier because it'll corrupt "Your Own Projects" Gallery and you'll have to fix it:

Cannot Initialize Your Own Art or Your Own Projects Collection

TaylorHicksFan -> RE: Resizing project print size (3/27/2006 9:55:36 PM)

WOW- yeah, I also noticed that you still have to delete them while in the PM program to fully get rid of them. Interesting. Thanks so much again!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4