Spacemaker Glitch (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Card Games 2005

calibur915 -> Spacemaker Glitch (6/29/2006 12:26:20 AM)

I'm a little suprised that it seems Im the only one with this problem. In my spacemaker, it constantly refills my items to the 100 limit (no matter how many items I actually own or even if I sell all of my items) every time I close spacemaker. Which means that I can't buy any items ecause it tells me to sell, but no matter how much I sell, it just refills my item list with the Flag: Russia item over and over. This does wonders for how much money I have, because I have an infinate number of items to sell, but does me no good since I cant buy anything. Does anyone have any suggestons on how to stop this little glitch?

bcdobbs -> RE: Spacemaker Glitch (6/29/2006 1:33:32 PM)

This problem has come up before and there is no known solution for it.

LaSassy -> RE: Spacemaker Glitch (7/8/2006 12:41:44 PM)

I, too, have been having this problem for quite some time, just never searched for an answer to it until now.

If there is no known fix for this, then is there a way to remove all the items that have been purchased and start over without removing the entire game and reinstalling? Which file are these items in?

Just a thought.

Janice

bcdobbs -> RE: Spacemaker Glitch (7/8/2006 2:49:26 PM)

You can have more than one user. Try setting up another user. You will not have any statistics or Hoyle bucks. If you can purchase okay with the new user, you can then delete the old user. Basicly, you are starting over but if it works, it does not require an uninstall.

LaSassy -> RE: Spacemaker Glitch (7/8/2006 2:59:32 PM)

Thank you for the response.

I was hoping more on the line of being able to open a file and delete only those lines in it. :)

But I can do as you suggested.

Thanks, again

Janice

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4